Clive Davis

I'm Bisexual

2/19/2013 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

021913_clive_katie
Grammy-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame record executive Clive Davis -- credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston -- has just revealed ... he's bisexual.

Davis opened up on the Katie Couric show, saying he is currently in a monogamous relationship with a man.

Davis -- whose heterosexual marriage ended in the 80s -- said, "I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman ... I'm still attracted to women ... You don't have to be only one thing or another. For me, it's the person.”

As for the timing of Davis' sexual revelation, the 80-year-old father of four -- also credited with discovering Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Barry Manilow, and Santana -- has an autobiography coming out this summer. Shocker.

0219_bisexual_stars_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Your S&M Girlfriend

There's a shock, eh?

sam

gay from the get go!! walks gay talks gay and has for years... many many years!! Many Years. A lifetime of years.

John

Amen. I love you, Mr. Clive Davis. You are a true hero and a star. I love you sincerely. And also... thanks for all the beautiful things you did with Arista Records in the 1980s and '90s!!!!

FAKENANCY

I think he was always gay, he could not come out before, he likes to fight with girls. pervert.

Michelle Ross

We can expect more and more people to come out that they are bisexual or homosexual because we are living in our last days. The Bible says in Revelation things like this will happen in the last days, before Jesus' return. I am not surprised. It only makes me happy because I know that my Savior is soon to return and unless everyone in sin repents, turn away from their sin, and accept Jesus as their Savior, they will ALL spend eternity in hell. I will pray for all of you!!!

Hellen

OH,Unbelievable~~ My friend Emily has just announced her dating with bisexual.They met through ~~Datebi.com ~~ The largest dating site for bisexual&bi-curious.The place to meet bisexual&bi-curious singles and couples for fun,romantic and relationships.Meet and chat
Instantly with them from all over the world with instant message system!!!Over 170000 active members from local and worldwide .Easy to search.Live chat. Free to post&browse.Have a try

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6