Tracy Morgan

Alec Baldwin Should

Apologize, ONLY IF ...

2/19/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

021913_tracy_morgan_radio

Tracy Morgan believes his former "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin should APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY if he used the C-word toward a black photog ... claiming that particular racial slur is simply "played out."

Morgan just appeared on the "Drex and Maney Show" on WNKS in Charlotte ... and said, "If [Alec] called somebody a coon, he should apologize."

Tracy is referring to allegations Baldwin hurled the racial slur toward a black photog working for the NY Post during a confrontation outside the actor's NY apartment last weekend.

Morgan claims he always got along with Baldwin on the set of "30 Rock" ... and he never heard Alec use a anti-black slur toward him ... but says if ANYONE uses a derogatory term like the c-word, they should apologize immediately

"First of all, coon is played out," Morgan said ... adding, "but that goes for anybody. If another BLACK person calls somebody a coon, he should apologize ... IF he did it."

Enlightened

As long as Morgan and legions of other black "men" publicly degrade THEMSELVES by calling each other "n!gger", there will be no repercussions against Baldwin (or anyone else) who calls them whatever disgusting names he sees fit. Men who do not respect THEMSELVES, will never receive respect from others.

Mason

He probably said C*#T

Troi

W-H-A-T ??? Tracy Morgan, the racist homophob, has the nerve to call Alec Baldwin out? He is TRULY showing his ignorance again; after all this time I didn't think this ignorant piece of s**t could still surprise me. God,...I hate this guy,....

Tina

I don't believe Alec Baldwin would call anyone a 'coon'. Maybe he called her a 'cnt' and she misheard him. Not saying it's ok, either.

Jeffrey dauhmer

Im so white,u can call me leprosy, im so white casper is scared of me...i dont bathe and I hve scabbies and lice

kimkardashianstalkingass

The media should apologize to all of us for calling Tracy Morgan the "C" word. Tracy Morgan is one of the most unfunny "C"omedians in the business. Totally unfunny!

ArrogantAss

Dont you have to have balls in order to be castrated?

AA :D

DaveT

As I white guy I can honestly say a black person has never called me a coon ;D

Zavier

I think Alec Baldwin got angry and let a word slip, I mean I've seen a lot of people who aren't racist get past the point of maturity from anger and use racial slurs. He should apologize, people on him for calling his daughter a pig again? Please, most peoples parents have called them worse, not everyone grew up in the torkelsons and I wouldn't want to that white family was lame. Pig? his daughter prob is a brat who's spoiled and acts out all the time, and we just got the worse end of it. I mean now a days kids are major *******s its just true especially rich kids who have never had it any other way, sometimes you get so angry at them you slip, its a mistake, but to act like no one else in the world has called their kid something even worse than pig is ridiculous.

Jason

this from a person who doesn't think it is bad to slur GAYS even if masked by humor. Pot calling the kettle (ummm...is it bad to say black)

kevin

why cant anyone say what they feel. why CANT they? just know that the person, who you may think is an a s s, can say anything they want. enough of the censorship in our lives. stop going after a person's job when they SAY something inflammatory. Its just words you p us sies. although this wont be the correct audience for this type of thinking.

True Blood

who cares, the whole judging people by the color of their skin is played out

monie roche

isn't this the same dude that made some very politically incorrect comments just last year...there was a one-day brouhaha over it and then it got dropped...was that because he was mel gibson or that dude from seinfeld...morgan should just shut up...

monie roche

OOOPS...I MEANT TO SAY "NOT" MEL OR SEINFELD GUY...THE PRESS LET MORGAN OFF EASY...NOT FAIR, DO YOUR JOB AND BE EQUAL TO ALL NAME CALLING...

Don Martin

Hey Rocky Raccoon are you hearing all this freaking drama?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments