Steven Spielberg

Welcome ...

TO JURASSIC YACHT!

2/20/2013 10:50 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0220_ipad_steven_spielberg_yacht_mavrix
Steven Spielberg doesn't do anything low budget ... especially when it comes to boating ... 'cause his private yacht is FRICKIN' ENORMOUS!!!

The Oscar winning director's $200 MILLION ocean vessel was spotted in Fort Lauderdale this week ... dwarfing everything else in the water.

The ridiculous craft -- named the Seven Seas -- comes loaded with amazing features like an infinity pool, 15-foot movie screen, gym, spa and even a helipad.

Plus, it sleeps 12 guests and 26 crew members and can reportedly be rented out for $1.3 million per week.

Fun Fact -- the yacht measures 282 feet in length ... so, you probably won't need a bigger boat after all.

LuvLeeRita

The sale of that yacht could feed a small nation for a year. Does anyone really need that much boat?

" Now, Mama said there's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off." Forrest Gump

ylg

LIKE A BOSS!

PT

Must be compensating for something. He and Larry Ellison both.

Violent Pope

Baller.

Christina

This looks like a great place to escape the zombies! Could he just be a good prepper? It's a whole freakin hotel in there! Hope he isn't too rich to actually enjoy it because I sure would.

Los Pepes

Stiff price to pay for fun no matter how rich you are
These boats are major money pits

en Todo Momento!!

uh... i don't think the jews need 'water vehicles' as in boats. didn't good ol mo-mo (moses) part the red sea for them? a jew and a boat just don't seem to sound right. oxymoronic, kinda..

KicksandGiggles

Wow, I think I will support all the nifty tax breaks the GOP are fighting for the rich. Cheez, the 26 people Spielberg employs really fuels the economy!!

pizzapizza

Hollywood has the nerve to lecture people about wasting resources.

DoubleA

Lol at all the people on here knocking others for spending THEIR money. Do you actually think a successful billionaire would take your advice or worry about how you worry how he spends his money? Get real people.

Fredsicles

"Jurassic" yacht. Lol. Wrong descriptive adjective. Hire me tmz. I'm an out of work tv news reporter who can write and I love me some Harvey. Lol.

Fredsicles

I can be your east coast correspondent! Plus ... I'm blonde!!

Shane

I live in Lauderdale and it's been here all winter. ODDLY it's not registered in the USA ! Save those tax Dollars Steve! lol...

Sandrine

Wow, nice. I need a vacay asap!

Ckl

I like it a lot better than Steven Job's new yacht

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments