Octomom

I Can Get STONED

And Care for My Brood!

2/21/2013 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-octomom-kids-weed
Octomom is chill these days, because she's getting baked goods delivered and getting a little baked herself ... all while she cares for her 14 kids ... sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected to Octo tell us ... Nadya is the proud owner of a medical marijuana card -- we're told for anxiety. And get this ... she got the card 2 days after leaving rehab for Xanax addiction.

The marijuana she consumes is primarily embedded in cookies and other bakery products. We're told Nadya ingests the pot both at home and on the road during appearances.

We're told Octo -- who considers herself primarily responsible for the well-being of her kids -- believes the children are NOT at risk even when she's not all there. And speaking of not there ... we're told Octo does not get high when the nannies are around, meaning she's the only one in the house caring for the kids.

So ... the question. Can a parent temporarily check out by using pot when they have more than a dozen kids ... or is it NEVER OK?

0728_whatcha_smokin_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

NOT ELMO

OCTO-DUMB...

LookInTheSky

She gets Mother of the Year.

TEAM LAMMY

She will send responsible weed smokers further back on there quest to blow o's in public

RyogaVee

Frankly, if you have 14 kids to take care of. I think you need a lil weed from time to time.

jabberjaws

I can get stoned,and then read these comments.

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

Octo-Bong.

TEAM LAMMY

Blunt 101. Didn't she go to rehab for pills

Amy

Nothing about this disgusting piece of S H I T is understandable. It's amazing she still has custody. Poor kids never stood a chance.

FresnoBullpup

Use whatever you want Octo, as long as you aren't driving and/or taking care of someone else. If true, this is extremely reckless behavior, but what's new about that?

Anne

how many parents are having a drink or two every evening? Why is this any different? Cut her some slack- the DR that allowed her to go ahead with all these babies should be shelling out some cash to help out I think- she is far from perfect but I for one don't want to cast stones- she is getting by the best she can- she has a roof over their heads, gets them to school and fed- and she tries to work- perhaps not the most PTA friendly of jobs but better then losing the kids and being on the street-

Waka Waka Waka

Sht..if I had 14kids id probably be getting high too...waka waka wakaaaaa

CourtsOhSoDiva

I know people who cant care for their children sober let alone high! But WTHell if I had 14 kids id probably be getting high too!!!

Rocco

I'd be more concerned about the kids getting ahold of the cookies.

Dublin2016

What a jackass!

rebelle

people like this give drugs a bad name for the rest of us....and cannabis is my medicine. its better than all the morphine the docs gave me and the only side effect is im happy and i dont spend every morning throwing up. for octomom, however, this is a terrible idea!!!!!!! the old woman who lived in a shoe didnt have to smoke weed and neither do you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments