Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

seamus

Good morning all. Bitcho could not even win a Razzie since she had nothing to be nominated for.

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay will always be a RAZZIE winner in our hearts!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

listening to queen all day..damn I miss freddy

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Guys I have a question: Lielow and her mother are attractive and sect enough to attract guys right? Tell me why they can't find some goofy rich dude to take care of them? I worked as a waitress in lounges and diners off and on for years and I would always encounter pretty women (and plain women too) who could get men to come into the job and leave huge tips. A couple of years ago I saw an auto body guy give a pretty young single mother a 2005 Taurus in perfect condition no strings attached. Girls do it all the time! And usually they don't put out for it. My question is why haven't Duina and Lielow mastered this art? Because the little girls I workedwith could always make those goofy dudes feel like they mattered. Duina and Lielow could really learn a lot about quality grifting from the primadonnas I've worked with in the past.

Kelly

I thought someone mentioned March 18th as a court date also. Have I lost my mind while moving?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Looks like this red headed moron's crash is gonna be bigger than she anticipated.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Celebrity net worth says her worth is flat broke now. They say they monitor and update everyone occasionally but Lielow. She has ber own category. She has pretty much only downward spiraled since 2007. FLAT BROKE THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL HER NOW!

Grandma Cracker

Sending some prayers and strength to our friend LA NATIVE and her family this morning.

seamus

Andy I just got back and your post inspired this-I miss Freddie also-he was one of a kind.

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see
I'm just a poor bitch, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
A little high, little low
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

This could be Bitcho's creed

seamus

@ Bear -you are so right about the IRS-they will not wait forever. I owe them from two years ago and when they caught the mistake-I made payment arrangements and I have had no problems. If they already attached her bank accounts that means she is ignoring them and it will not be long before they just go in guns blazing. Bitcho and Al Capone both bought down by the IRS.

Chief Gall

Meet The Press is on right now and some of you are watching. David Gregory likes and admires Lindsay Lohan. Lots of people with level heads filled with brains like and admire Lindsay Lohan. And haters, well, haters.....................
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
gone for long.......................

ketjo

My prayers and well wishes go out to LA NATIVE and her family in their time of sorrow.....Your mom will always be there in your heart..sweetie....Hugs !

Luv

Good morning. I actually have a 1989 taurus with only 35,000 actual easy miles that was driven only on Sunday by a little old lady (my mom). It still runs pretty good. I just put the second battery in it a few months ago.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

living for the moment cost you a life the salt of the world cuts like a knife rub a bottle rub it well there is no genie just her own hell...trapped in sorrow and full of hate must she will she kill her fatetruth may spend and I may die but like the hour glass siffs the hands of time

Luv

LA Native. I'm sorry. I know this is a difficult time for you. Sending you love.