Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

jc

Lohan is heard yelling: 'Gavin get out of the courtroom, get out of the courtroom Gavin! Get him out of the courtroom, now! Gavin get out! Gavin get out of the fvckin courtroom. Now.'

LISA

But how is she going to stand out in jail? Being just another number in a jumpsuit will drive her nuts! Maybe she'll make a 'prison coture' gown out of her orange jumpsuit? She can use her teeth as scissors, and her hair as thread. Bodily fluids and ciggie burns can create the pattern.

HannahF

Here's the thing--the fact that forensics and witnesses prove she was the driver is actually secondary. The elements of the crime she was charged includes intent.

"148. (a) (1) Every person who WILLFULLY resists, delays, or obstructs any public officer, peace officer....."

So you have Lindsay arguing I was so upset over the accident I didn't know what I was saying, blah, blah, blah. Assuming she didn't continue this charade days later there is wiggle room on intent.

Now if Lindsay specifically ASKED Gavin to lie--well there's your intent right there. Case closed.

seamus

As disgusting as Bitcho is -with the exception of a few (and you know who you are) Bitcho stories have the best, funniest, intelligent, kick ass posters ever. I never though I could have this much fun on TMZ. I always checked the site but never thought to post until last summer when I was laid up and bored silly. Thank you one and all.

Phreaky

Gavin has already lied and backtracked on his story - he'll just lie to the court too.

Black Dirt Goodness

Maybe instead of day after day coming on here and speaking bad of people you don't know, you should try to be a little more humane. Say thank you to the spiritual being of your choice that you and your family are not in her situation. And we all this is a long shot, but maybe even say a word to that same being for them to see the light recover, change for the better. Just a thought. That's all from me. Think about it everyone.

Mike44090

It's not surprising. The crooked cops of California couldn't finds something to legitimately prosecute Lindsay with so they paid off her ex ass_istant to lie on her., they probably have something on him. I'm sure when daddy lohan finds out about this he'll make sure the snitches gets stitches.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

ever seen the green mile where he knew wright b is right?? then explain??

Sam

Ah ha, another pic of Dina meeting with her spiritual advisor in the Prayer Garden.

LMAO

Mumra the Ever Living

Thank GOD Lohan has a top notch, on the ball attorney like Shawn Chapman Holley to represent her. Holley is top notch, well liked and . . . and . . . what?
Are you kidding me? Lohan refused to pay the only person on the face of the planet who could keep her out of jail and instead hired Gollum, an ugly subterranean creature from the HOBBIT?????? WTF is wrong with that bytch?
Oh, and original, yet totally inferior SAM? You're dead to me. How pathetic are you that you read this?

Kelly

@ Seamus I've been thinking that all along too.I filed against my local police department and the insurance company over the way they handled my father's death in an accident. I proved my father wasn't at fault ( nobody "won") and they turned the decision around. Long story short, she needs to come clean because it's about to come down on her.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey NICOLE, how long until #FreckledConfinementDay?

jc

Once again the Bitcho didn't think long term about burning this bridge. I hope that Gayvin sashay's into that courtroom and when asked if she was driving or not. He puts his fingers to his mouth, that's when you'll be able to see he has written in nail polish...'Ha, Ha, FU, Ugly, Bitch! on his nails...
LMAO!

jarhead333

Why can't she just OD and spare us a life of not hearing about her anymore, whintney did!

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Always cracks me up when each new prosecutor thinks they'll be the one to take here down and not come out of it publicly looking very much the fool by the time it's over.

They should have Danica McKellar explain the mathematically odds of that to them. It isn't good. :-)