Lindsay Lohan

The Cops Were

Really Mean!

2/25/2013 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0225_mark_heller_lindsay_lohan_Article_getty_2
Lindsay Lohan asked for a lawyer when she was interviewed by cops after her June car crash ... but they told her no and then grilled her like a cheeseburger ... this according to documents filed by her new lawyer.

As we first reported, Lindsay's new mouthpiece, Mark Heller, wants to have the case thrown out on grounds she was not Mirandized. But here's the problem.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lindsay's entertainment lawyer was present the entire interview.

And remember the video of Shawn Holley running up to the hospital where Lindsay was being questioned?  Shawn was about 2 minutes 2 late.

Heller says in his docs cops told Lindsay she was not free to leave and if she refused to answer their questions "it would be worse for her."  Heller says Lindsay was also suspected of DUI ... he says they gave her the One-Leg Stand Test at the hospital and she passed!

BTW ... our law enforcement sources tell us Lindsay lied from the get-go ... telling paramedics she was not driving at the time of the crash.

ROZZ

What happened to that c*cksucker Sam? Did the looney bin shut off his computer for the night? What a loser.

Hot Farts

Coercion my ass! saying that things can get worse is not coercion unless you are a lying sack of crap trying to get over on a cop

Hot Farts

Judge whomever:

MOTION TO SUPRESS DENIED!
MOTION TO DISMISS DENIED!

MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE GRANTED. YOU HAVE TIL THE END OF NEXT WEEK TO FILE ANY FURTHER MOTIONS OPPOSITIONS ARE DUE 7 DAYS AFTER THAT AND REPLY TO OPPOSITION WILL BE HEARD THE DAY OF TRIAL.

vexer6

What "sources" TMZ? Sounds like a bunch of made up BS. I know damn well Lindsay crashed because YOU were chasing her down trying to take pictures of her.

jc

Enough of that FSU crap!!!!
GATORS RULE!!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Jay
"Also I just hope it doesnt turn into multiple members of LE being involved in the following that one cop from a couple weeks ago is enough."

Whats LE? Oh, I already think they're hinting that the female FBI agent in charge is in on it but I think its the young guy that saved him in the restaurant. Hey I was SEMI right on who the killer was in The Killing. I just KNEW it was the councilman's right hand man, the blond dude, I just didn't for-see the aunt actually pushing the car into the pond.

jc

That's funny!
DWTS "couldn't" get Liho so they settled for Andy D*ck
LMAO!!!
I'm off to my sweatshop for a night of work....BBL!

Gilly 90291

She was in custodial custody of custodianal cust. which means Miranda...(Carmen Miranda) I like to tuck ma teeny peeny and dance around in lipstic and heels with fruit on ma head...I'm a fruity ding dong and I love it!!! Baliff take me into CUSTODIAL CUSTODY ITS THE ROUTINE THING IMO

Sam

Heller will have her tried, fried and convicted before courts even in session lol

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Keep diggin'........you're almost to China.

chifred

Yea yea yea.....all these stories about her are so phony...find some real dirt with pictures or video...all we have been hearing about is her court appearences

chifred

Must be slow in the gossip world

Marvin

Lindsay Lohan will be playing herself, but as a therapy patient, in an upcoming episode of the FX sitcom "Anger Management."

Producer Lionsgate Television says Lohan will develop a romantic relationship during her sessions with the therapist character played by series star Charlie Sheen.

Sam

@Madisyn #122

Good one Maddy lol

Gilly 90291

Oh baliff wack ma pee pee!! and play with my CUS-TITTIES!!