Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

Forgive Chris

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tdr9

It happens to the best of us

OptimusDyme

I am a Woman and I don't condone domestic Violence, but this man has paid his dues, Rhianna & Chris Brown are soul mates, ppl go through this type of stuff everyday. Let LOVE LIVE!! If God can forgive, Why can't humans?...

Caliwestsidegirl

Chris... "Sorry" Just doesn't cut it. Thus, the saying goes... "Once an A$$HOLE, ALWAYS an A$$HOLE..."

FLO

I think he regrets the photos of what he did to her face gettin out.

LookInTheSky

Nice photoretouching on Chris Brown's jacket.

Wocka

Rihanna is screwed up, too. She must have liked the abuse or NEVER would have had anything to do with him again. AND it will happen again. Are all you people delusional?

Phreaky

What about the window at the Today show? What about Drake? What about Frank Ocean?
FOAD.

stu

some1 needs a spanky wanky.

Wocka

Rihanna must have liked the abuse or she NEVER would have forgiven that beater. Are you people delusional? It will happen again.

CLINT

I don't care enough about Chris Brown to forgive him. Why would I forgive someone who has nothing to do with my life?

Roy Spooner

That is their life and people should move on. He was young and she was young. A mistake was made, she forgave him and it's only between them. Lets not bring up the stuff you people did in college

J4X

No American has ever said: "sometimes you row." Ever. This article is BS. Written by a Brit who's never met an American or heard one talk. The Mirror are a bunch of liars

DaveT

Haha she wasn't brutalized, seen worse "damage" on women after they have a slap fight.
Someone still pissy because Rihanna won't let them control her decisions?
Awww da poor widdle babies, wanna tissue :D

jabberjaws

The unforgiven.

Cig

Chris Brown has not matured yet to the point where he is truly sorry for what he has done. He continues to fight whoever so much as looks at him wrong. "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.” You worked hard for it? Good for you, you beat a woman and have coerced her back into your life, without really changing at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments