Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

tensity

Yea i agree get over it..he made a mistake he paid for it as we all do hes human noone is perfect...reguardless how much anyone judges him it wont take away the fact he has mad talent..hes pretty awesome...so with that being said move in already..apparently they have!!!

tensity

On_

jackie

YES IT WAS WRONG BUT REALLY HOW MANY PEOPLES ARE LIVING WITH SOMEONE THAT ARE NOT BEATING THEM DOWN STOP JUDGING BECAUSE THERE IS SO ANY WOMEN OUT HERE RIGHT NOW THAT WHEN THREW ARE GOING THREW THIS MAYBE THEY ARFE A CHEAPTER HAVE HAD BABY BY OTHER WOMEN AND THEY ARE STEAL WITH THEM SO STOP LET THEM GOING WITH THERE LIVE AND WAY ARE WE EVEN CARING I CLEAN MY ON YARD BEFORE I GET IN OTHER I DONT HAVE TIME TO WOUNDERABOUT THOSES KIDS SO REALLY JUST THINK ABOUT THE WAY YOU TREATED MAYBE NOT BY A BEATING BUT OTHERS WAY .

Herman Bumfudle

you should see the truth #shocking

Rob

Oh Brother! Poor Chris Brown!

He wants everyone to believe he's a Sunday school teacher but there's too much crap he's done since the beating to believe it. Did he really public service work?

He's a thug!....pure and simple.

Sapphiegirl

I may believe him if there went A MILLION other accounts of Chris Brown fighting with other people OVER STUPID STUFF!!!!! If this animal can't control his temper with his OWN colleagues, what makes you think he can control it around the people he spends his private time with? ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS CB AND YOUR ACTIONS SCREAM "I AM NOTHING BUT A VIOLENT STREET THUG"

tonywestspeaks!

I bet most of these unforgiving savages who voted "NO" are white devils... Just saying...:)

Marie

Rihanna loves Chris Brown. And if he loves her he will never beat her again. Let's forgive him for now.

peterfrady

at least he recognized the errors of his ways

MelSilver

I can't wait until he does it again.

lexy

Who cares....its over. We all mess up. Plus, they are young and was even younger when this occurred. Life's experiences are our best teachers not opinions.

smokedat1

PEOPLE DKNT KNOW THE FACTS AND FULL DETAILS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WITH CHRIS & RIHANNA. THEY ASSIME SHE IS SOME INNOCENT BYSTANDER IN ALL THIS. SHE WAS VIOLENT WITH HIM TOO. BUT HE GOT THE BEST OF HER THE LAST TIME. SHE MADE A MISTAKE OF PUTTING HER HANDS ON HIM FIRST. SHE KNOWS SHE IS GUILTY TOO. THATS WHY SHE BEGGED HIM TO COME BACK. They are both stupid if you ask me. If she didn't play the innocent victim in the first place and told the truth about what happened , people wouldn't hate them so much. She should have admitted that she hit him and he hit her back and it was a wrong thing for BOTH of them to do. Now they both look stupid. I've always believed that he was flirting with other girls and she wasnpossed and hit him and he stupidly fired back at her. If you are honest with yourself you know there is a difference between an abuser and a man who made a stupid decision to hit his girlfriend back. He should've walked away but I believe she is that kinda girlfriend who wont let him walk away without a fight. There are so many celebs out there who are truly abusive and I don't belive chris brown is one of them. Is he an idiot the way he conducts himself ? Absolutely ! Is he an abuser... I don't think so. THE BETTER LESSON HERE WOULD BE TO LADIES ... DONT HIT YOUR MAN THINKKNG THAT HE CANT OR WONT HIT BACK BECAUSE HE JUST MIGHT IF HE IS STUPID ENOUGH THEN YOULL END UP WITH A BUSTED FACE. FELLAS IF YOUR GIRL HITS ON YOU THINKING THAT YOU WONT STRIKE BACK... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE !!! OR YOULL END UP LIKE CRIS BROWN For now let them be for goodness sake !!!

Stacy Brown

Why is Kerrueche still wearing the “promise” ring Chris gave her for her birthday? She’s wearing it at her little date last night…wtf??

allsin

When you die... the only thing you will be remembered for is beating up Rihanna!!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11