Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

Grumpy

Next time he beats her maybe someone will shoot the punk in the face. Gansta! What a piece of crap. Bag of bones. One punch and his face would crumble. LOSER!

trini_angel

Well I don't approve of the relationship but I'm neither of their parent/family and I'm not GOD so I won't judge. To each his own and I'm going to live my life and make my mistakes just like them. I just wish America would stop judging and leave them. Alot of Americans are in abusive relationships; I'm sure some are right here. But they're not rich, famous and in the spotlight so no-one knows. Live and let live. There are more important issues in the world

cali323

If both of their families support their relationship ..why shouldn't strangers? I'm sure their families wouldn't want them to be together if they didn't think they both matured ..4 years is a lot of time. My honest opinion about Rhianna is that she is very wild and she likes bad boys. Mixh drugs, young love and alcohol this is what u get. Except they are Rich & famous so it makes it ×3to and then some. It's really heart breaking. They seem like 2u lost souls that have no peace and can't find what they are looking for ..how can they be role models? Money can't buy them love, peace, and all the other important things. We need to be good role models for our kids not expect Celebs that will do anything at the drop of a hat for money.

g00dIes

Only god can judge him

Mav

Rihanna should do lunch with Tina Turner sometime and hear the history of how people like him don't change.

g00dIes

Always forgive but she'll never forget. They r young and in love. So who cares what anyone else thinks

xNessaxo18

you should NEVER beat down on a woman, ever! that is something someone should never be forgiven for. ****ing pig.

Los Pepes

Chrissy Chipmunk Brown

Danielle123

Goodness. Did Charlie Sheen, who is pushing 50 years old, a father of 5, and a drug addict, get this much hate when he abused his wives (an issue spanning over about 20 years)? The guy was violent towards practically every woman he was with, yet that never affected his career or how people viewed him. Highest paid TV actor in fact, only getting fired once he called his boss a "clown" because apparently a trivial insult is more important than years of domestic violence. This man not only did not recieve consequences for his actions, but America loves him. Awarded with a TV Roast, and on there, jokes about his domestic violence towards Brooke Mueller were told, at which time he laughed. Can you imagine if someone told a CB/Rihanna joke and CB laughed at it? I'm all for being against domestic violence but the holier than thou hypocrits within the comments are just too much. If you're going to hate one, hate the other just as passionately. But you won't, because apparently taking drugs, carrying around tiger's blood and saying "Winning" overrides all of Charlie Sheen's violent past. Pathetic.

u iz a cutiepie

Chris brown is sorry his cd sales have plummeted aand he aint got the dough he once had. Nor will he ever again. He's just about done. Crackhead

Misfitttt

u know what im sick of hearing this **** about chris brown ya he hit her once 4 years ago!! if rihanna doesnt give two ****s about it nemore why should we? f*ck how many celebs have been accused of this kind of **** eminem whos been arrested and who wrote songs about killing his wife.. ppl need to get on with theur own lives and stop judging ppl living theirs

Mississippi

Clearly Chris loves RiRi and she loves him, so these angry 15 lines long paragraphs are pointless. I think its awesome that anger towards to incident that happened nearly 4yrs ago (when he was a teenager btw) consumes everyone, but the only two people that it should (sarcasm)!!! Absolutely love this couple^^^^

Zoe

"Things get said... stuff spirals"...

Try reading the police report. This guy beat her, bit her, strangled her, threatened to kill her...

That is not normal (or forgivable) behavior.

shaznz187

Forgive and move on, people can be so judgemental still. I agree with the comment "If God can forgive why can't you's"!!!

david

Whom ever wrote this need to learn how to spell, or go back to grade school!!