Rick Ross

Police Guard Rapper

At Swanky NYC Hotel

2/27/2013 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227_rick_ross_01
Rick Ross
-- the rapper who has allegedly been targeted by a dangerous gang -- is being protected by NYC cops round-the-clock because of recent threats ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We've learned cops have been guarding Ross at The London Hotel for the last few days.

Sources tell us, recent threats have been specifically aimed at the rapper ... and he's not taking them lightly.

You'll recall Ross' Rolls-Royce was shot up in Ft. Lauderdale last month after the rapper's birthday party while Ross was making his way home. Ross and his passenger were not injured in the attack -- clearly, the shots were intended as a warning.

0227_police_rick_ross

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

dave

And who is paying for this?? Not the tax payers I hope!!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Who cares about these publicity-hungry rappers? Don't spend public funds protecting them. Let natural selection take its course.

Jballs

Dont waste city resources guarding this fat a.ss. Thought he had a chopper in the car and was a teflon don? What a phony.

Parker

What a waste of police time and nyc money...let the thug azzwipe hire his own bodyguards...can u imagine thempoor woman being rapedna blockmaway and this cops are protectingna useless thug......hellmwhat the bitch do....snitch....phkn rapper coward!

peterfrady

It's a matter of time before he gets his ticket punched... He better write multiple checks

Di

Highly irresponsible of you to name the hotel considering this man has his life at stake. Please edit the post!!!

EasilyHard

Take care of Ross!! Please!!

Dillymac

Will anybody care if this guy gets shot? I don't even know who he is

Sandrine

Oh, so now you like you like cops huh? LOL

Nicole

I say just let nature takes its course!! Waste of money!!

jen

He doesn't have enough money to hire security for protection and has to use the police force?

jimi

who is paying for this extra protection?

Sam Sunshine

Anyone who tattoos the State they live in on their for head, should get their azz kicked.

youdontknowme

I live the life I want to be proud of as I'm dying. You know, bullets free. BUT I'm not saying since he raps a certain way or look a certain way that he deserves this. Nobody likes living in fear. Personally, I like his blunt smoking fat asss. I think this gang is jealous. Let the man live his life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments