Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

tenley

They are both media whores who wouldn't be news anywhere were it not for TMZ and its fascination with the D-list losers.

Sam

Is it just a coincidence that Carvel's Fudgie The Whale is the color of SCHIT BROWN?

Sam

Wonder if the Lynwood inmates will allow Lindsay to change the channel to AM on the night of her walk-on?

Columbo

Ewww. Her skin isn't reflective of her age.

Mumra the Ever Living

Charley you drugged out ass hat. She doesn't want your help, she wants your cash.
Honest to God man, haven't you noticed? Your "love interests" are sex trade workers that only stay around while they get "paid". Why should this skanky trick be any different?

DownSouth

Charlie Sheen for President!!!

awards

What happened to the Lohan Poll? It was closing in on a million hits, 98% to 100% anti Lindsay last I saw, eh?

Now it is gone?

ummm?!

TMZ staffers/editors need to take advantage of Spellcheck. It's spelled saviour not savior.

TrixLaRue

Is Charlie done saving himself yet?

942903

Ah the blind leading the blind

Truth

U CAN LEAD A HORSE TO COKE... BUT YALL CANT MAKE HER SNORT. OH WAIT, IT'S LESLO... U SURE AS F*CK CAN MAKE THE CHIC SNORT! COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

Mumra the Ever Living

CHARLEY SHEEN mumbled thru spittle encrusted lips:
Well Chuckles, since Anger Management has shed 75% of it's audience since its premiere on FX, and has now been hovering around a million viewers a week for the last month, I'd say they don't seem to love you all that much anymore.

Grandma Cracker

What happened to the Lindsay Lohan YOU BE THE JUDGE

BTW Charlie, she does not want help, but she does want your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Spring

Just cause he hasn't banged her yet, doesn't mean he doesn't want to or won't in the future. No man does big things for a woman without expecting something...i.e. sex...in return.

victory

Charlie can certainly bail Lohan out of her current financial problems, it will be trickier to keep her on the straight and narrow. Since she is joining the cast of 'Anger Management', Sheen may be a good influence on her. I'd give a try, Charlie.