« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Paul Bearer

Funeral Set for Tomorrow

Burial to Follow

3/8/2013 9:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0308-paul-bearer-wwe
Wrestling legend Paul Bearer will be laid to rest tomorrow following his funeral in his home state of Alabama.

The funeral services will be taking place at St. Vincent Catholic Church in Mobile, AL at 10AM. Paul -- real name Bill Moody -- will be buried after in neighboring Serenity Memorial Gardens.

As we reported, Paul passed away Tuesday evening after suffering a blood clot. He was 58.

Paul is survived by his parents, children, and grandchildren.

Bearer worked with tons of wrestling legends including The Undertaker, Mankind, and Kane -- though it's unclear if any will be attending the service.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mr. Grimm

RIP Paul lots of great memories of you managing The Undertaker, Kane, and Mankind. I think out of respect for his family

TMZ didn't have to name the location because now tons of wrestling fans are going to show up and I am sure they would want a more private setting for his funeral.

U.S. Anti-Drug Think Tank

Paul, to you n your family, God bless you n thank you. Thanks for all your hard work n their sacrifices that allowed you to work. Late did I come to know ye, yet still sad coz you were the best of WWE. You n the laugh of Tony Atlas. God made you ugly to make us ugly people happy. Only saw you a few times on TV, but I hope to see you in Heaven for all Eternity. Amen.

Danielle Mizell

I know exactly where he been buried i used to live 5 sec from that place when i lived in mobile i live 30 mins to an hour from mobile now i meet him few times

jarrollin

handsome fella

bart

U will be sorely missed

patches

OMG I just Loved the Undertaker He was my FAVE wrestler I would watch WWE on Television and I remember the Lights would Go Dark and there would be Smoke and a Purplish Glow and out would walk the Paul Barer and the undertaker behind him, and you couldn't see his Face then he would Lift his head and the Audience would Cheer Gave me the chills Loved Him... RIP Paul Barer you'll truly be Missed

Glory Bee

Ironic that he died at the same age and same day as Hugo Chavez. I think he'd have been a great choice to portray Chavez in a movie. ah well, best wishes to his family and fans. Paul's, not Hugo's.

Jackson Thomas

i like to thank paul bearer for heling the un dertaker an kane an mankind an my name is jackson thomas i'm from shiprock nm an i watch wwe monday night raw an main event an friday night smack down an rest n peace paul bearer.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2