Drake

Visiting Hours

at Lil Wayne's Hospital

3/15/2013 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0316_drake_pcnLil Wayne's Young Money label mate Drake rolled into the hospital where Weezy was in critical condition late Friday night.

Paps snapped shots of Drake walking with his head down in the Cedars Sinai Medical Center parking lot around 8:50PM ... just around the end of visiting hours.

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne has been in and out of Cedars this week, getting treatment for multiple seizures.

Drake didn't say anything about Wayne's condition as he made his way to his car. Our sources tell us although he's stable and slowly improving ... docs are still watching him closely.

iCry

I REALLY HOPE U GET WELL SOON AND I HOPE U continue. Singing because. I really love all your songs mostly. The ones You FeAt in then Well i hope You Recover fully Love You. <3

elpablo

You guys are idiots. lol! Your whole gig is getting the "inside scoop." What an inside scoop that would be to report Lil Wayne died. Yet that apparently wasn't the case. So since your "gig" isn't credible, I guess there's no reason to look at TMZ anymore. Tools!

laffnbear

Why aren't Lil Zit and Lil Twit there? Maybe Lil Biebs had someone hide the car keys and they don't know what bus to catch?

Asoil

Where's bieber? I thought jb was a caring and giving guy? He lets the guy use his car, but doesn't visit him in the hospital. Guess his image is more important to him than his friend. With friends like jb, who needs enemies.

Canadian,Eh

To me, Drake will always be Jimmy from Degrassi...

Nina

I am a nurse and you can bet an investigation has started. As a member of the nurses union,I will be hard to fight for the this individual. But I hope they receive good money for their Information and TMZ has an opening for a healthcare professional on their team. The first rule in healthcare DO NO HARM. This individual did harm and violated HIPPA laws.

Laura

Now that I know that these seizures are his own doing, caused by his Sizzurp habit, I have no pity.

lsweetland

virginia

That's what happens when you're a celebrity, all your business is out for the world to know. It does NOT affect me in any way what happens to them. I just love to read what TMZ is writing about everyone. Good or bad, its entertaining :0) but prayers for his family. Just goes to show that money and fame DOES NOT fix everything. We all gotta go at sometime, its just sad to see kids being left without a parent. But MY life goes on!!!!

Enlightened

LSWEETLAND said:
"It's still sad when someone has no regard for human life, whether they created the problem or not. You haters have no class."
___________________________________________
I agree, it IS sad when someone has no regard for human life. That is why I detest the Lil Waynes of the world, people who have made their fortunes releasing "music" that encourages young black men to SHOOT each other on a nightly basis. So now I'm supposed to feel sympathy for Wayne? Why? He has never shown one ounce of remorse for helping to promote a culture of misogyny, violence and self-hatred among black males , a violence-laden culture that has produced a murder rate in some urban communities that is higher than that of many war-torn nations. People like Wayne are wholly responsible for black youth no longer seeing themselves as men, but rather as nothing more than "ni@@ers". How many of the blacks who are so worried about HIS life, have lost sons, daughters, nieces and nephews in the nightly gun battles that Wayne's "music" and lifestyle have helped inflame? How many millions of young black men have lost so much human dignity that they walk through the streets of America with their asses exposed to the world in an attempt to emulate this cretin? I will express sympathy for HIM, when and if he and others in his industry go into black neighborhoods (not the all-white enclaves in which they reside), and speak to black youth to try to undo some of the damage they have done to their own race. In the interim, I'll save my sympathy for six-month-old Jonylah Watkins, the baby shot FIVE times by gang-affiliated black males targeting her gang-affiliated father. I pray for that innocent baby's soul, while I yawn at the prospect of Wayne's death. I cannot think of a single POSITIVE impact his continued existence would have on civilized society.

Enlightened

LSWEETLAND said:
___________________________________________
I agree, it IS sad when someone has no regard for human life. That is why I detest the Lil Waynes of the world, people who have made their fortunes releasing "music" that encourages young black men to arm themselves and KILL each other on a nightly basis. So now I'm supposed to feel sympathy for Wayne? Why? He has never shown one ounce of remorse for helping to promote a culture of misogyny, violence and self-hatred among the black males that has produced a murder rate in some urban communities that is higher than that of many war-torn nations. They are responsible for black youth no longer seeing themselves as men, but rather as nothing more than "ni@@ers". Again, this is inherent in the evil, self-hating messages promoted by s@*** like Wayne. I will show sympathy for HIM, when the rap industry starts going into black neighborhoods (not the all white enclaves in which they reside), speaking to black youth, and trying to undo some of the damage they have done to their own race. Meanwhile, I'll save my sympathy for six-month-old Jonylah Watkins, the baby shot FIVE times by gang-affiliated black males targeting her gang-affiliated father. I pray for that innocent baby's soul, while I yawn at the prospect of Wayne's death. He is, in my opinion, evil to the core.

D-INCARNATION

Too bad Chris Brown didn't do a Tonya Harding on em....

oneflypr

THE WAY DRAKE LEFT THE HOSPITAL SAYS IT ALL.. LIL WAYNE IS NOT DOING WELL... YOLO DOESNT MEAN OD ON CODEINE... IT MEANS LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST BECAUSE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE... ITS HARD TO FEEL BAD FOR LIL WAYNE WHEN HE LEFT THE HOSPITAL TO DO SOME MORE "SIZZURP" MAYBE HE ISNT SO HAPPY WITH THIS "CASH MONEY" LIFE... I PRAY GOD HAS MERCY ON HIS SOUL...

Tim

thought your sources told you he was given his last rites?

cherish

I just wish the best for you weezy and I hope you get better.I don't want him to die because he's just 30years old.hay weezy if the lord get you out of this you better thank him for getting u out of that.there is one thing you have to know LEAVE THEM DRUGS ALONE.I love you tunchi and my cuz love you to.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments