Judge Judy Accuser

I'll Drop My Suit ...

If You Gimme My China!!!

3/15/2013 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0315-judge-judy-patric-jones-tmz
The woman suing Judge Judy over really expensive china and silverware says she's willing to END her legal war ... if she just gets her stuff back.

TMZ broke the story ... Patric Jones filed a lawsuit against the TV judge claiming she conspired with Jones' ex-husband to screw her out of $500k worth of tableware.

Judy denied the allegations ... but now Jones is telling the NY Daily News, "I don’t want to sue Judge Judy ... We were close friends. She counseled me on my marriage. I flew on her private plane. We vacationed together and had dinner once a week. I just want my china back."

Jones shouldn't hold her breath ... 'cause Judy was crystal clear when she told TMZ -- "I don't owe this lady a cent.  And if this 50-year-old woman would spend her time more productively at trying to find a job, instead of abusing the judicial system with frivolous lawsuits, we would all be a lot better off."

Luz

What does age has to do with anything, "Judge" Judy? Besides, in a house that houses $500,000 worth on china alone, there should be security cameras, I would think.

Googie

Jones, go pound sand.

Googie

Who was awarded the china in Divorce Court? Jones trying to bully the wrong person into giving her the china.

lander

this is a hard-hitting case of: can dish it out, but can't take it.

typical woman.

KicksandGiggles

If I could afford and stupid enough to purchase $500K worth of china, I sure as hell would not want somebody else's used china. Also, WTF is JJ entertaining? A small country? Hey JJ, how about taking that $500K and set up a few scholarships?

Trecee

Suing to pay for implants.

JFO

Couldn't have phrased a response better myself ... except to say; "don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

helloitsme

Hahaha! Good luck with that Patric!

ihaveahighi.q

Judge Judy will fork the stuff over. She knows full well that she participated in what is called "dissipation of martial assets" during a separation or divorce nothing moves without a court order. These items are also a high enough value that this could be called "fraudulent conveyance" , when property, money or things of monetary value are transferred to an owner who knowingly is helping someone keep the asset from a spouse... who has an implied ownership or investment by marriage.

click

i MISS JUDGE WAPNER

PLEASE TAKE THIS WOMAN DOWN

Art Fugue

'If she'd just get a job, she could buy new stuff instead of suing me for the stuff I stole from her.'

Fork over the forks, yer 'onner.

Mike

What's wrong and very off about her eyes?? Yikes, her look freaks me out. Pretty brave going up against a tv Judge..

Bibby

Judy think she too smart for her own good, well I tell you she knew exactly what she was doing when she purchased that china. She was helping a friend to get ove. That is totally wrong! and as a respectful Judge, please do the right thing, and you continue to work. If Mrs. Jones is rich, she don't have to work like you and myself. Now stop hating and give the china back to its rightfully owner.

Poopsi47

Judge judy is so fake

chloelee29

This Patric is 50!? Damn she looks good! She needs the china to sell it to keep her youthful look at her age. It's going to cost a fortune to keep looking that good as she gets even older. Time is a cruel beast.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments