Judge Judy

I'm Returning

Your Dumb Dishes!

3/15/2013 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0315-judge-judy-patrice-jones-tmz-watts

Judge Judy
is done fighting with her producer's very bitter ex-wife ... she's decided to return the uber-expensive silverware and china to the producer, and he's willing to give it back to his ex -- but there's a HUGE catch.

Her Honor tells TMZ, "This very unpleasant lady doesn't give a hoot about dishes. She cares about pressuring her ex-husband and the way to do that is to attempt to embarrass me."

Judy says the divorce judge called Patric Jones out for being "untruthful," "dishonest" and "misleading" during portions of her testimony ... and then Judy goes on ... "She and her attorney want a circus and I refuse to be a further participant in their drama."

And get this ... Judy, who paid her producer $50k for the dishes and flatware, says, "As Ms. Jones and her attorney assert, the items are community property, they are being packed and returned to Mr. Douthit [her producer] and she can proceed with her claim in divorce court."

So Judy -- who makes a reported $45 mil a year, will eat the $50k.  And speaking of eating, her parting shot:  "Anyway, my husband and I eat out most of the time."

Now part 2 -- Judy's producer gave us a statement ...

Randy Douthit says, "The dishes and silverware that Ms. Jones describes as community property are being sent to me.  I am truly sorry that Judge Judy Sheindlin was brought into this domestic dispute.  She relied on my statement to her that the court had authorized the sale."

Randy then sticks it to his ex, who insists the dishes are worth more than half a mil, even though the divorce judge places the value at a measly $125,000 ... "I agree with [my ex] that as community property she is entitled to half their value.  She herself has valued them at more than $500,000.  I do not want them and she is certainly welcome to have them as that is what she says she wants."

Randy says, "When I get the cashier's check for $250,000, I will deliver them to her."

Divorce ... it's fun.

Rick

Judge Judy was afraid that she'd get a judge that was as obnoxious as she is to the people she belittles. What a joke she is!!

hf2hvit

Oh, the sanctity of heterosexual marriage

hf2hvit

There is no way in hell she would have returned those unless she KNEW she was in the wrong and would have lost the suit.

buzz

judy rocks the ex looks like a a nightmare from hell only hope what goes around goes back in spades the this b...

jawgie

Judge Judy is in the top 2% of the most caustic women on television in my opinion - I refuse to watch her hateful personality on tv.

Joanne

The Winnah and still Champion . . . Judge Judy!!!

Versace

I am so over Judy! I totally Stopped watching her forever!

Fameme

The real travesty here is, that Judge Judy makes 45 million a year...lol.

Dawn33

Lol.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

LMAO... Judy got straight up CAUGHT!... lol. Makes $45 mil a year and couldn't afford herself new dishes. PATHETIC

ronald

see how she likes now being violently shouted at in court putting up with someone like her up there.

TONY

The judge judy dish and silverware story. Well now that she has decided to return the dishes and silverware she stold I think the couple involved should have the items appraised for true value and then split the money. I don't feel that judges knowing the Cal. laws should be allowed to steal from innocent people after all she is not the FEDERAL GOVERMENT

Jmaxim

Judy, you are as dumb as the dishes. You should have known better, you are a judge!

FRENCHY

SHE,S AS STUPID IN REAL LIFE AS SHE IS ON TV, WHAT A WITCH

avis dillon

GOOD FOR HIM! She wamts to play that game...well, two can play. She will have her precious dishes back but will have to pay half the value she claimed to her ex.