« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

obvious

Why are you people even considering letting it fight a natural women

sid

Why would you desire to become a woman and do something as masculine as fighting in a ring? That isn't very feminine. Not knocking the fighters (please don't hit me!) but it isn't really very feminine. It just makes no sense whatsoever.

NOT ELMO

Fallon Fox has Boobs But HE still has a Penis...

lilmeg

While I'm 100% behind LGBT rights, I'll admit that this is in a complete gray area. I feel like she would have an huge advantage over women fighters, and perhaps she would be better suited to fight men. However, all these horrible comments about "Chopping off a dick doesn't make you a woman" are so disparaging and show a complete lack of compassion for transgendered individuals. I don't know why I read them....they just make me so pissed off, yet sad for the individuals who clearly have their own penis issues.

Ladyva

yes , he was a man , was build a man , of course he/she is a lot stronger than woman .... i don't understand him/her though , decided to become a woman then he/she join the MMA to fight women ? too afraid to fight man ?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I have to agree, she will always have upper body advantage.

Dean Richards

I totally agree, as much as people will take what he said as discrimination "wich is easily done as he could have worded it a lot better.. but thats him.." what he says is exactly right, men are able to bulk much more than women, the fact that she now doesnt have a penis doesnt mean that she hasnt got the potential to be as big as any other MALE MMA fighter out there.

spokenword

100% absolutely right. Nothing against transgender.

David

There will be many who take issue with his comments. As long as legally she is a woman, then thats all that matters. They cant stop her from fighting. His comments are quite ignorant and offensive. I believe a court would rule in her favour. He needs to accept that he was a man, now is a women and is rightfully allowed to fight with them.

Robert Liguori

I would recommend a transgender fight group. The world is becoming more and more diverse, and I'm sure Fallon Fox would be able to find competition that shares the same dynamics as trans-self.

Patti

It's all about the upper body strength. This person, whether legally male or female, has the upper body strength and body mass of a man. It would not be fair to let him fight women. In fact, he could maim or kill them.

Enlightened

Love that TMZ searched to try to find a photo that makes Fallon look a bit more feminine, Sorry, but we've seen the footage of HIM in action, MASCULINE muscles pumped and beating the hell out of a REAL woman. If the MMA authorities rule that HE can fight BIOLOGICAL women, then those women should sue the league for violation of their rights. They are being discriminated against in favor of a MAN with a superior physical advantage. Do NOT allow the gays to take advantage of you with their world-domination agenda.

xrodriguez

Is funny how they say well she won her last two fights .. well they were against women ..mmmm I wonder why .. she won put her against man then we will see

deedeejenkins

Right decision he has the strength of a man not a women period

Whizdom

This "woman" lived as a man, dated women and participated in MENS Athletics for three decades. Now all of a sudden penis-be-gone surgery complete and he should be able to compete with women? That's like me putting on a pair of Pull-Ups at the age of 24 and saying I now want to play Pee-Wee Football.