« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

hoopee

When will Rogan and his boyfriend, the guy that owns the UFC finally come out of the closet? They've been together over 5 years, the media is fighting to out people and get the scoop. What's up, Harvey afraid to spill the beans on a fellow homo?

Bkshorti

I agree w rogan. Born a man he's a man, no matter how much u think/wish the person want to b another gender. And surgery is surgery it doesn't wipe out the fact that he now a she was born a male.

yo momma

I agree totally with Joe, that would be totally disadvantageous to it!!!, Id say women but it isn't, and man it is not! So this in my opinion is not fair or excusable in any way shape or form, and TMZ I would love to be a correspondent for your show, you all look like it is a wickid good time there haha.

SBreezy

Clearly, TMZ isn't taking Alpha Brain.

SBreezy

Woman beating. Perfectly ok if you remove your dick. Seems legit.

Brendan

So your saying she needs to be on hormones for a long period of time before she starts to take on female traits (decresed muscle mass and bone density)... but at the same time your saying theres no difference... you sound pretty self defeating here, when is she no longer physically comparable to a man? and closer to a woman? when is it acceptable for her to fight natural women who never had to revert to a low testosterone frame?

Jen

He can cut his d*ck off, he's still a dude. And should not be allowed to fight women.

MiMiSo100

It's like my spirit went in Rogan's body for this as he damn near said it word for word how I said it when I found out. I just don't think it's right that Fallon be allowed to fight natural women. I've seen gay men attack women numerous times, thinking they were justified because they dressed or acted like females. Every single time, that MAN's strength outweighed how feminine he acted. Maybe they should have a special division for transgenders to compete if it calls for it.

MiMiSo100

Ummm, has anyone asked Fallon, "Why did you want to become a woman just to fight them?" Not as in that was his/her entire purpose, but I just don't understand wanting to be a woman that bad but wanting to pummel them.

Liz<3

Joe Rogan is a 100% right !!! He/she should fight a man with balls . Wanna be a woman but then act like it man !! :)

Liz<3

You wanna be a woman then act like one man ... !!! Fight a men , fight fair , fight with some balls ....
Thank you Rogen for sayin it like it is .

amy

Transgender doesn't mean no dick..in fact usually means chick with dick..however this critic is wrong..sports are about size..and from the looks of this tranny..she shouldn't be in a ring with a man to be sure..

Liz<3

Goram

He is right, having testosterone is too much of an advantage for Fallon. I'm not sure if Fallon lopped his unit off or not, but regardless it looks like Fallon is still producing testosterone. Women don't look like this unless they're on steroids, or a man in this case.

cici

well i agree with Rogan, but at the same time you could easily win bets with fox. Women shouldnt be in MMA anyways, thats a mans sport.