MIchael Jackson's Family

Don't Ask

'Who's The Daddy?"

3/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_mj_family_composite

Michael Jackson
's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems.  They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

0131_daddy_footer

Dose Of Reality

So InhumanCrimeAgainst)Nature,
you once again have no valid point, no argument, no explanation. It just what we expect of you.
I'm glad you are here to demonstrate exactly what one of MJ's rabid stuperfans is like.

HumanNature

WELCOME BACK

PHANTOM!!!!!!

(( LOVE HUG ))

Looking out
Across the night-time
The city winks a sleepless eye
Hear her voice
Shake my window
Sweet seducing sighs

Get me out
Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite

If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way

Reaching out
To touch a stranger
Electric eyes are ev'rywhere
See that girl
She knows I'm watching
She likes the way I stare

If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
I like livin' this way
I like lovin' this way

How whhhhyyyy why How whhhhyyyy why

Looking out
Across the morning
The city's heart begins to beat
Reaching out
I touch her shoulder
I'm dreaming of the street

If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
If they say
Why, why, tell 'em that is human nature
Why, why, does he do me that way
I like livin' this way yeah

How whhhhyyyy why How whhhhyyyy why
How whhhhyyyy why How whhhhyyyy why
How whhhhyyyy why How whhhhyyyy why...

WE HAVE "ALL" MISSED YOU!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

Truth Be Told

Great to see you again Phantom! Welcome Back!

Truth Be Told

Phantom

God Bless You & Have A Blessed Easter!

Pegasus

Praying & Wishing that All of My Fellow MJ Fans

Will Have A Bright, Happy & Blessed Easter! Sending Love & Hugs to All!

HumanNature

(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
Can't You See . . .?
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

A Rather Nation

(Message To You)
The Planets Are Linin' Up
We're Bringin' Brighter Days
They're All In Line
Waitin' For You
So Look The Truth
You're Just Another Part Of Me . .

We're Sendin' Out

We're Takin' Over
This Is The Truth, Baby
Another Part Of Me

THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JACKSON

HumanNature

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!!!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO Pegasus, MiMi, Sara Jane, Phantom, Truth Be Told and Brigha from UK!!!!!!

SENDING (( LOVE HUGS )) TO OhWell/Dose Of Reality

“The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.”

― Thomas S. Monson

PEACE

kim

Wow, been gone awhile and stil same crap, different day.

About this story.

If this was about justice, the family would not have let Murray off the hook. After that was done, that was it for me. If would have been my child, I would have went after everyone who I thought was responsible, Murray and AEG. They will not get the answers they want out of this, because the one with most of the answers has pleaded the 5th. This just makes me sick because Michael's 3 kids are the ones who are going to suffer because of this. Just sad.

kim

Thanks Phantom. Always loved the song "Another Part of Me" live.

HumanNature

WELCOME BACK "SMILE"!!!!!

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!

(( LOVE HUG ))

Dose Of Reality

I’d like you to read this objectively first, some people here will be predictable and hate but hold back a minute.

Many fans want this to happen because they want answers. What answers are you seeking that you do not already know? Didn’t enough come out in the Murray trial? I think many fans want him to take the stand simply so he could (figuratively) get beaten up. A common comment has been that he doesn’t have remorse. You don’t know that. You don’t know what he feels about someone he spent so much time with at vulnerable moments. His making any sort of public display of remorse would not be sufficient to most, even if it was minutes after Jackson’s death. Would you really accept any sorrow or begs of forgiveness from him? I doubt it. Furthermore, do you really want to know more about his final days (weeks, months etc.)? Deep down, do you really think that would show MJ in a more positive light or further tarnish his image?

Give up the conspiracy theories and that whole mindset. If an entity, AEG or any other wanted MJ dead, do you really think this would be the smart way to proceed? Why send a licensed physician into his home almost every night for weeks to give him unnecessary drugs? AEG is a business, and their duty is to make money, or at the very least, not lose it. Of course they had insurance on him, that’s the way tours are run no matter who the performer is. In fact, most major corporations have policies on their high level and key employees because the risk of loss. Along the way AEG saw enough evidence for them to have concern and paid for additional coverage to mitigate the risk of loss. Don’t be ignorant and think that collecting on insurance was the plan, especially from the beginning. If you think MJ was somehow duped into agreeing to any business agreements, you are saying that he was completely incompetent. The same goes for him accepting Murray’s “treatments” night after night, week after week. You can’t have it both ways.

What is more concerning is the subject of TMZ’s story itself that we are posting on. For some reason, the Jackson’s lawyers are setting a dangerous precedent as far as the kid’s blood relations to MJ. If the question came up they would have no problem having dismissed as irrelevant before it was even asked. Now, the reason this has some bearing for the future is, let’s face it, the Jackson’s often have lawyers and family members with ulterior motives, even if Katherine isn’t aware of them. Family members could use this precedent, most likely after Katherine passes, to contest the will and get a greater chunk of money for themselves. I really wouldn’t put it beyond any of them. When you factor in the ridiculous sum they are asking for that really looks suspicious.

OK there you go, hate away.