MIchael Fassbender

Pretty Girl

In For BIG Surprise

3/20/2013 5:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0320_michael_fassbender_PCN
Michael Fassbender chatted it up with a very pretty blonde girl last night in London, and you gotta wonder what she was thinkin' ... as in, "Is that a banana in your pocket or are you just Michael Fassbender."

MF was in London, outside the Groucho club in Soho. The lady seems pretty calm about the whole thing. It's unclear if she recognizes Michael ... after all, he does have his pants on.

Michael is famous for "Shame." He's also famous for his extremely large penis.

0916_related_news_footer

cindy

Am I the only one who has no idea who these people are or what the story is about even if I did? It seems another TMZ gay obsessed story about a mans penis. This site is worse than Perez anymore.

NOT ELMO

i hear he is going to cut the penis off, so he can fight girls like that Wesley Snipes looking Tranny....

Romia78

SO he's not known for playing Magneto in X-Men First Class? because that's all I know him for...

mmkay

StarryStarryNight

tmz writers definitely have penis envy.

Carl

Michael is famous for X-Men, Prometheus and Inglorious Basterds. How many people actually saw Shame?

lola_uk

Geez TMZ. I did a quick Google search (for educational purposes only) and you guys SURE know how to exaggerate and blow things (pun!) waaaay out of proportion. I was expecting some out-of-the-world schalongo but instead all I saw was a man with a very normal-sized peen.

happypat35

Harvey, likey.....no

cochino

Kudos to TMZ for turning this site into crap! Site takes forever to load if it doesn't crash from all the ads and links. Seriously, no one clicks those things.

Anyway, the story says something about a pretty girl. Where is she? I see a woman who looks like she's got some miles on her, but no pretty girl.

As for the dude, no clue who the hell he is.

Again, TMZ has gotten lame.....

Truth

It doesn't matter who he is. It allows the gays at TMZ to do a penis post.

Barbara

Nice to see he goes after age appropriate ladies.

CLINT

I wish TMZ would go back to year one when they actually told stories about these celebrties and not make every story about someones penis. It seems since Harvey officially came out of the closet, anything goes on this site. We get it already!!

Annette

Why are UK women always orange?

danny

I don't image a big would surprise her at all!

static

NFI who he is.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ooh she really is a sexy hot blonde. I can imagine the expression on her face when she unzipped him for the first time and saw that thing right in front of her face.... Hot!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments