Heidi Klum

If At First You

Don't Drown ...

4/5/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0404_heidi_klum_disneyland_SplashHeidi Klum is either fearless or oblivious ... because for the second day in a row, she took her kids on a water ride ... less than a week after they survived a near-drowning incident.

Klum and boyfriendguard Martin Kristen rode Splash Mountain at Disneyland yesterday with Klum's son Henry. The day before, the fam hit up a different water ride at Disney's California Adventure.

It might be a normal, fun vacay ... except for the fact, Heidi just rescued Henry and two nannies last weekend when they got caught in a dangerous riptide in Hawaii.

Perhaps, some QT on dry land is in order.

0405_rollercoaster_footer

rey

Still *********** the help?

D Mc

I say good on them for not teaching them to be afraid of water. Kids who learn how to swim and respect the risks of aquatic activities are way safer than kids who are taught to be afraid of it. She is being a wise parent.

Ih8Taxes

Wow, that kid looks just like Seal. Good thing he is rich because he is one ugly mofo.

happypat35

Wow, TMZ makes fun of everything, even kids nearly drowning. No moral compass.......

tver

It's the right thing to do to get back into water activities, it's the quickest way to overcome your fears. I was caught in a rip tide once and nearly drowned. I was too exhausted to call for help. Something...made me do a sidestroke, parallel to the shore and float along, until I broke free of the rip current and washed in to the beach.

I got right back in there, because I had to confront my fear and learn from it. Good Job to Heidi & family!

Ashley

this is my first time seeing this animal of a man smile....not for the joy of the kids, all it took was to put this beast on a ride... now we can see his unkept teeth......
keep him on those rides then, but this guy is worthless with a f'd up vibe, i wouldn't trust him at all..........

static

I don't believe they were ever in any danger just an overreaction by inexperienced swimmers.

mrharrybawls2012

OT: who do you all think should play Roger Ebert in the TV movie about his life? Alan Thicke or Philip Seymour Hoffman?

William j

Someone feed that kid rock candy from a sling shot so his face can look more like his ugly ass father!!

William j

God damn bring that little buckwheat looking half breed to the barber and get that wig taken care of!!

MISSA

So TMZ what your telling me is that if one of my children has a dangerous incident i should shelter them from anything that is related to that incident?! Please!
As scary as a near drowning incident is you can't keep your kids from being around water forever, that's ridiculous.

momofthree

Get over it TMZ. Life goes on. Are they never supposed to take a bath again?

romanelli

she was a freek to even be with that ugly seal dude..grosse.

Jeems

That child looks like a muppet

aB*

What should her kids never take a bath again tmz? who r u to judge her parenting?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments