Snooki

Pregnancy Is Disgusting

... I Hate It

4/9/2013 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

040913_snooki_launchPregnancy is HELL, so says Snooki ... who tells TMZ the process of childbearing is much more disgusting than everyone makes it out to be.

The slimmed-down "Jersey Shore" star was hangin' at LAX -- sans her baby daddy Jionni and her baby Lorenzo -- when we asked if she planned to bang out another kid anytime soon.

"Yeah, I want one right now, but it's just not the right time," Snooki said ... adding, "We're gonna try to plan this one."

But when we asked Snooki to cut the crap and tell us the truth about her 9 months with child, the MTV star didn't hold back.

nancy

HATERS! i think snooki is very very pretty! and her son is adorable and she is a great mother. give credit where credit is due for crying out loud. i'd like to see what half of YOU look like that are making these comments!

Ali

Snooki is too selfish to be a good mom. She behaved like her pregnancy was a disease or something. I bet she refuses to even change that baby's diaper. When they split, I bet she hands him over to Jionni without a second thought.

Az Heat

That's just very sad what she said about her child. Plus I'm sure any number of us that comments on these stories TMZ posts are more productive citizens and would make a better and positive celebrities anyways.

tleeg

What a disgusting pig...isnt her time up yet? Im sick of seeing her stupid face and hearing her annoying voice.

Sjango

Snooki is fucing pretty as hell bow down haters

Alessa

PREGNANCY THINKS SKOONKIE IS DISGUSTING!
Just a tip: Close your legs and do a favor to HUMANITY!

Alessa

Pregnancy THINKS Skoonkie IS GROSS!
A tip keep your loosy legs close

Twilightstar

Harvey hire better people. Snooki is no prize but the interviewer is a dork.

Jamoak

What a beast...

mommyto1

I love my son to death and would do anything for him BUT pregnancy isnt glamorous. The puking, heartburn, sweating, constantly peeing,.and overall uncomfortable sucks.

Mysic_beats2013

Nooooo Snooki noo boo boo you make pregnancy is not disgusting You!! Make pregnancy disgusting

LightJ

How about You're disgusting and I hate you? You are irrelevant, go the **** away already. Nasty.

Ni

Well, I agree w/her - and that's why I DIDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME.

RudeGal

Pregnancy is disgusting? Has she looked in the mirror?

RudeGal

Snookie Want Smoosh Smoosh!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments