« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ronda Rousey to Rival

Enjoy Mommy Time ...

I'm Still Gonna Crush You

4/15/2013 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_ronda_cat_article1a
UFC champ Ronda Rousey is making it clear to her next victim opponent -- she can play nice outside of the octagon, but inside ... she'll still bash in her face.

Ronda's warning went out to fellow UFC fighter Cat Zingano ... who's going head-to-head with Rousey as a coach on the next season of "The Ultimate Fighter".

They're also going to compete in a title fight.

Zingano had the stones to tweet Rousey today, asking if she can have all the early training times while shooting 'TUF' ... so Cat can spend more time with her son.

Rousey tells TMZ ... despite her usual desire to torment the competition at every opportunity, she's willing to make an exception and grant the mommy time.

But Ronda also cautions Cat ... "Enjoy the convenience of your free time in the afternoon and evenings, but don't expect me to be so nice the night of the fight!”

Translation ... mommies get no mercy.

0312_RONDA_rousey_footer_v2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jeff

Ronda Rousey is exactly like Ric Flair....The perfect CHAMPION!!! Simply the best.

ok

arm bar.
Can she try something else this time?

LOL!

There is something very ignorant about a person coming on here and assuming he knows more about mma than the next guy,my assumption is that the most fighting you've ever done is on this site.

Luv

I love MMA and I love Ronda!

I'm interested in watching when she and Cat finally meet inside the Octagon. I'll be paying for a pay per view that night.

Cat was impressive Saturday. But until she either loses or wins, Ronda has the belt!

Waka Waka Waka

Mommy.......

Waka Waka Waka

Now that's what I call a M.I.L.F.

Nonsense

UFC = women .... Sorry, just not right.

Jamoak

Maybe they can do it in jello...

Waka Waka Waka

NOTE TO RONDA & CAT:::: u guys should throw 2swings at each other then start making out in the middle of the ring

Paulina1982

Im going for the brunette!!

flyskimmer

Plus three people are dead today in a horrific terror attack in Boston today. So lets keep things in perspective. Oh gosh I hope I didnt use too big of a word.

DownSouth

The only think good about watching chicks fight is the chance a titty might pop out. You take a boob flashing out of the equation and there is just no point in watching.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

The picture of the thing on the right is laterally reversed. People get into "expert" discussions about arm bar finishing techniques and don't even notice that? Go back to jacking off, dudes!

jason

Funny how at the start of the article TMZ says that Rhonda Rousy will "still bash her face in." But all Rhonda knows how to do is break arms. I have yet to see her actually FIGHT someone.

Trecee

I hope they give her a bonus if she actually fights instead of using the arm bar. It's getting cheesy. Win with actual fighting instead of going straight for your opponents arm trying to break it. Till then you are simply not a fighter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments