Amanda Bynes

Goes Into Hiding

4/20/2013 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0420-amanda-bynes-spl528398_006The Amanda Bynes crazy train kept on rolling today in Manhattan.

It shows no signs of stopping.

CareerGirl

Did Amanda always act like this? I remember she seemed so normal In . "What I like about you " lol r.i.p to that Amanda HELLO NEW CRAY CRAY AMANDA

daisy

..on the upside, i LOVE that little cardigan!
c'mon TMZ the maker of the cardigan is MUCH more interesting than the person (allegedly) wearing it!

TheEric

She is going to blow all her money on lawyers fees if she actually follows through with any of the lawsuits she is claiming she's going to file.

Mike44090

You are gonna get sued TMZ, earlier today Amanda tweeted:
> Yet again, I’m suing @UsWeekly for writing another false story. NOTHING is wrong with me! All Trash mags – contact me personally since you r talking to people I DON’T KNOW then claiming they know me. Please say names of those supposed sources, they sound like you made them up like the crazy person you’re trying to portray me as in your ugly magazine.

I’m talking to the ugly Asian editor and all the ugly women I met when I did a shoot with you. I am suing you every week you put up awful photos with a false “I’m crazy” story. You have never contacted me once to find out who I am or what I’m up to. F*ck You.
> http://twitpl.us/t/N9T

mcf1040

This train wreck is going to crash soon. And everyone will ask how did it ever happen.

bcshjs

With all the crazy sh#t being said about her. I dont blame her for trying to hide from the paparazzi. I dont understand why that makes her crazy

Carl

Now you are going to get sued by her along with the rest of the internet.

littlebitch

She just needs to go away and focuss on herself awhile. Oh and she can take Bieber with her.

Cricket

So sad. Amanda had such talent. It's a shame she's disassociated from reality. I hope she gets help.

Kàt

why can't this woman get some help? Must they wait until she hurts herself or others first?

Iris Myandowski

Good GAWD...what did this crazy chickieboom do to her face NOW ?

Jesse

So sad guys. She must really need help. You know its SO crazy that she has her hood over her face to hide from constant paparazzi

jdigity

this chick is crazy, but I would still suck a fart out of her!

sophiastormy

As many times she has been to a salon her hair looks like shyte.

lee

Her hair always look like horse tail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments