Jermaine Jackson

Defies MJ's Policy

Kids Need Their Mom

4/23/2013 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042313_jermaine_jackson_launch
Michael Jackson
is rolling in his grave -- because brother Jermaine Jackson is now encouraging MJ's daughter to spend time with her birth mom.

MJ famously never wanted his kids Prince and Paris to have a relationship with their biological mother Debbie Rowe -- cutting off all contact between Debbie and the children after their divorce in 1999. Debbie gave away all custody rights in 2001.

But Jermaine has reversed Michael's policy -- telling TMZ, it's great that Paris is getting to know her mom.

Prince on the other hand ...

SUNFLOWER

Yeah, TMZ, go ahead, make a Lohan out of the wacko kids, follow them around, and report if they fart too loud!!! LOL LOL LOL!
But the problem is nobody knows Michael who anymore!!! You know, not likely comments are flooding in!!!! LOL LOL LOL! The queen rabid is too busy with her donkey!!!!

Kelly

So is it "Jacksun" or not? If he changed his name, what's going on here? Why not call the jackass what he wants?

janet

This is nothing more than a turn around suck up.

The kids are old enough to know the truth and why.

nan

Debbie Roew didnt want to be a traditional mother .She has said that several times.
She said things like ," if someone needs a kidney , ill be there.."
"They dont call me mom because I dont want them to".
"I didnt leave my children , they are with their father."
. ,She was a friend who offered surrogacy.
Not a good idea , because it changes the dynamics of the entire friendship...
MJ didnt want Debbie walking in and out of his childrens lives, because it isnt healthy.
And she didnt want to be a full time traditional mom.
What he wanted most was for his children to be happy and loved.
I dont think he would care if Debbie was there for his daughter, as long as it was genuine.
there is no drama here.

backfire

MJ would have thought it great that Debbie was coming in to play a role in her children's lives. I think the only people he didn't want around his kids (if he died) was his siblings.

Dumb Ass MiMi

She said things like ," if someone needs a kidney , ill be there.."

---------------

You heard it wrong, She said, "if some one makes a kidney, I'll be there.........just give me a call, call me for anything, just don't call me late for dinner!"

smileandshine

Jermaine Jackson has some pretty great words, and he is right they do need their mom while they are all here and able to do it.

Cecilia

These are not small children. Though underage, Prince and Paris are young adults now and can decide for themselves if they want a relationship with Debbie and judge her accordingly. And they are doing just that.

Glenda

I think it's Paris's choice not the family.

Mrugowsky

He's just the talentless uncle anyway.

Throwback kid

Will someone please give Jermaine a mirror, the Victory tour ended in 1984, it was great put it was 29 years ago.It is time for Jermaine to put away his 1984 wardrobe. At this point his look is so played out and tired I think he would look better with wide bell bottoms and and afro and just go full Jackson 5. That hairdo looked good on Randall Cunningham in 1990 when he was with the Eagles but that was over 20 years ago. Can someone hire a stylist to help this greasy faced brotha update his look? He looks like he was an extra in Cameos 1986 Word Up video

Javadude54

Is he also suggesting that the kids spend time with their biological father?

WOW

REST IN PEACE MICHEAL JACKSON....AND **** ALL MICHEAL JACKSON HATERS...LMAO.

What I Think

The homosexual pedophile never wanted his "children" to spend time with their "mother." Who would have thunk it?

Jen

I'm sure Michael wouldn't have wanted his kids to remain completely parentless if/when he himself died too young. Come on now. He was a bit of a fruit loop but he wasn't retarded.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments