Rihanna

Makes It RAIN on Stripper

Throw It Up, Throw It Up!

4/24/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042313_rihanna_launch
STRIP CLUBS AND DOLLAR BILLS!!! Rihanna sings from experience ... because last weekend in Miami, she dropped $8,000 on stripper booty -- and we got video.

Sources at Miami's mega-strip joint King of Diamonds tell TMZ, RiRi stopped in early Sunday morning, and rained down eight grand on several dancers, including a girl named Remy Redd ... one of the biggest strippers in KOD (in more ways than one).

We're told Rihanna dropped by to see how the girls move to her music -- and ended up staying for two-and-a-half hours.

The video is insane. Watch it all fall out.

DTD

Gimme a f**king break.And I still dont understand the big fuss over her, she's a "butterface"

Sean

$8,000....which one of you stood there and counted it? Anything for ratings...geez

sbr2012

Video was 13 seconds long. Lame!

vanessaolivia

I don't get it men are allow to drop tons of money on strippers but Rihanna can't drop it without it being a big issue. It is her money so who cares and for the strippers at least they are working and not on welfare and Rihanna just put food on their table.

Jody

Here I was convinced she couldn't be more disgusting. Trash is trash!!!

Me

Rihanna always keeps it classy. Oh wait, I meant to say NEVER keeps it classy. Jeeeez, what a skank.

my_name

Wow!!! That was the most insane video!!.........said no one ever..

Amy

That was ten seconds I'll never get back.

RunnerGirl

and celebrities wonder why they end up bankrupt? they have no sense of money/budgeting

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Sealab21 said it best;

I despise ANYONE that would throw $8K to a stripper while there are homeless out there, fighting for a shelter and a meal every single day. So as far as I'm concerned, Rhianna can go to hell.

JusMyOpinion

What's bigger? That strippers boots or RiRis forehead?

JusMyOpinion

Booty*

Dobby

Katy Perry is her BFF? Now that's an ODD pairing. Katy's parents are thrilled, I'm sure, to have such a positive influence on their sweet little girl. /cough

FlamingoNut

Does anyone seriously care?

neciahot23

Who cares what she does w her $$$! She earned it. and you people kill me always saying "she needs to donate it or give it to a homeless shelter" why? Do research, she does give to charities. And @ least strippers are working for their money & aren't waiting for a handout like the homeless people your mentioning. let's see you give ALL your earned $$$ away to charities!...ill wait

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments