2 Chainz Freed!

OFF THE HOOK

In Marijuana Case

4/25/2013 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0215_2chainz_instagram
We saw this one coming from a mile away -- 2 Chainz has been found not guilty of weed possession ... stemming from a bust where the arresting cops took pics with the rapper.

The ruling came down in Maryland yesterday -- after a judge determined there was not enough evidence to prove the weed found in the rapper's tour van belonged to 2 Chainz.

As we previously reported, the "I'm Different" rapper was popped in February when cops pulled over a van he was riding in with six others -- though the rapper was the only one cited.

The Maryland State Police officers involved in the stop took pictures with the hip hop star ... though it was never clear who initiated the impromptu shoot, Chainz complained later on Twitter about "dam police f*ckn wit a n**ga. .... Locked me up and then Wanted pictures smh (shakin' my head)."

Mng0

I Love KIM!!!

Tim

He didn't look too angry in that photo.Now, he's got a big mouth on Twitter. Typical monkey.

TMZZ

errr...why pose for the picture then?

Boy Gary

Haha he used to be tity-boi

SammyG

Those officers are tacky for asking a man they arrested for a picture. On a another note, can't wait for the day pot is legalized nationwide.

Mysic_beats2013

Ok? Next news

Pete

celeb justice
\

Kaveman

This guy is dirt.

Latch Johnson

Only tmz and two chains even care about this.

blkbo4whtgrdma

Gone off that molly!

Miss Lily Skye

I see nothing wrong with this. First off, they are police first, human second. Which is why they had to do their jobs and arrest him, but they also showed their human side and I guess even cops are vulnerable to celebrity. Second, the charges SHOULD have been dropped because there were several other people in that van, and he was the ONLY one arrested? The judge made the right call, there was no proof the pot was his.

billybob

Yeah, i like the mental picture that these both cops beat the hell out off him right after the picture was taken...

6one9

OH NO
ANOTHER JOINT FOUND
LETS ARREST EVERYONE!!
RIGHT NOW!!
FLUCKING PIGS!!!!!!!!

SPIDEY

Yep doesnt it hurt you TMZ that a black man got away...LOL

MjR

I have a hard time believing the troopers asked for the picture UNLESS it was for a trophy wall but then again I doubt it. I live near the Eastern Shore town this occurred in and Cops just don't care what your name is. AND I doubt these guys knew who this Chainz even is. I didn't know until they arrested him a few months ago. The trooper on the left doesn't even look happy to take the picture the half smile looks forced.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments