Gwyneth Paltrow

Most Beautiful Woman

If You Don't Count ...

4/26/2013 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

042413_gwen_launch
Gwyneth Paltrow is now the "World's Most Beautiful Woman" ... and while we might not agree with the pick -- okay, definitely don't -- we also think GP doesn't deserve all the blame for jacking the title.

Some, but not all.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

JrzGrl

I completely disagree with this choice. Do not find her to be beautiful at all. Plain Jane in fact.

JrzGrl

She takes good care of herself. I'll give her that.

baybomber

White white white.... whites voting for whites... white media white world!!!

gapchick101

If she is the "most beautiful in the world" then I must be "most beautiful in the universe"

Nonsense

Ok. She's cute and all but "most beautiful", sorry no.

vanessaolivia

No she is not , They are more beautiful women out there including myself.

EH

Whoever gave her that title need to have his eyes checked!

Cashin

Do they pay for the title like they do for the stars on the walk of fame??? Money can pay for the craziest things?

Meyersmedley

I think she's naturally pretty. She doesn't need to wear a face full of makeup like someone like Kim Kardashian. She's a mom and she is care free and I think that's what makes her really pretty. I think the "plain Jane" look can also be beautiful.

James R. - Los Angeles

You cant be one of the world's most beautiful people unless you have a SAG card.

jennybean

I think the point is, whether she is a "natural beauty" or not....Is not in question. She is a egotistical, ergogant, entitled, pigheaded snob who KNOWS she looks good. She is in no way beautiful...she would be if she had a personality.

moveover

I don't know about the MOST beautiful, but as celebrities go, she's right up there near the top!

littlebitch

Stupid America,all about looks. They should just get rid of the title.

Correctone

I feel like she walks around thinking she's better than anyone. She reminds me of the annoying girlfriend your best friend has but you can't say anything because he's your friend. I'm sure that's how the rest of cold play views her as.. She is so self serving and annoying with her vegetarian ass. Uighh she bores me. I'm bored

your own luck

Just one magazine decided she was "most beautiful". I think the rest of the world disagrees.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments