Mr. Gwyneth Paltrow

Hairy Encounters

With Most Beautiful Woman

4/30/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

042913_martin_launch
Chris Martin gets to bang Gwyneth Paltrow -- the most beautiful woman in the world (according to a magazine) -- which is awesome ... if you're into hairy situations. Hey, she said it.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cat

If she is the most beautiful woman in the world, then the rest of us women must be dead! Somebody should have called and told me I was dead, it would have saved me a trip into work this morning!!!!

BB not bb

I say support the fur. Are we sheep that must be sheared? Are we lizards? Years ago, people would think you were strange for shaving your gentials, now it is strange not to. I think hair is there for a reason. It is healthier to have hair to channel away moisture from the skin.

Men shave their heads, women their legs and underarms and genitals, men shave their backs and chests, women pluck out their eyebrows. There isn't much hair left. Man shave beards and mustaches.

Why is ok and cute for animals to have fur but not people. Is a dog dirtier than a snake because it has fur? I think people feel better touching a furry dog than a clammy snake.

Hair gives off scents that attract the opposite sex. If you don't have hair and just use colognes, you smell like a laboratory product. Are you attracted to humans or dolls?

This culture is nuts and getting nuttier. That is all I have to say.

Dino

I don't see why TMZ is causing commotion here with this average white guy without shirt with ok upper body. He is fine don't get me wrong but I don't see nothing spectacular about him to make big news !

MJB's #1 Fan

It's beyond laughable that this woman is called the most beautiful in the world. She's just another plain-Jane to me. If it wasn't for money, makeup and Hollywood, you would walk past her and might even think she's ugly because i'm sure that makeup helps this chick more than we know.

It's Dave

Paltrow the most beautiful woman in the world? Naw.

chichifrogslegs

i can't stand goopy. besides her huge ego she's really boring. she's only famous because of who her parents were imo.

Black

She is not that pretty

MJLawe

Why do I even come here? Really pathetic. Nothing better for folks to think about than GP's body hair. Ugghhh....

kr

probably doesn't enjoy banging undeage children. good for him!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2