Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Tesla_Consulting

Thank you Madame Minaj. I don't feel so bad now about venting on the Internerd.

rebecca schmidt

At the end of the day, no one can get on Mariah's level of singing, her voice and talent is amazing. I like Nikki a little bit, but she is less mature and accuses Mariah of being bitter but I imagine Nikki is the bitter one. She does her thing, relying on her unique style, auto-tune, and her signing labels connections. I like her but she's no Mariah...no one is at this point and time. Just respect the game Nikki...that's all. Let it go...

Seriously?

Nicki is a stuck up BITCHHHHHHH. Who CAN'T sing!!!!!!

steve

The bottom line is this. Mariah has been there and done it! I don't really care about her private life. Nicki is talented but not in the same " talent level " as Mariah. I'll tell you this, nicki makes it a point to argue with Mariah and Mariah simply defends herself. You watch, Mariah won't be leaving but it will be nicki!

King of TMZ

Nicki is old too (in showbiz years) just because you poped up yesterday don't mean you're young! and Mariah is freaking boring. Idol should call CHERYL COLE! she will refresh that spoiling panel and cost a whole lot less! Trust me idol producers you won't regret that. a b*tchslap to Simon Cowell too and a boost to American Idol.

backfire

O Nicki, where will you be in 13 years when you are Mariah's age? Will you have any hits or awards? A husband? Kids? Success?

C

I think Nicki is a wanna be copycat ! WTF is with the hair and the "outfits" ???????????? She is trying to look outrageous because she has NOTHING else !

SchoolTheRookies

Nicki has some nerve calling Mariah old. If she wasn't "old" she wouldn't have needed to lie about her age when she first came out. The year nicki was born is 1982 not 84 or 85. That's 30 years old last I checked. Mariah is 43 and she looks beautiful at her age. She is far more talented and successful than Nicki by a landslide. Nicki is a talented writer and rapper but she's no singer. Actually her attempts at taking singing seriously are rather embarassing especially when she tries to do it live. Her live performances are a joke to me. Mariah can just stand there with a microphone and impress me more than any typical nicki minaj performance. 15 years from now I'll be singing mariah's songs but 15 years from now I won't be thinking of Nicki Minaj. I like Nicki Minaj music playing on a cd... don't get me wrong... but she's not in the same league as Mariah Carey.

SchoolTheRookies

Rebekah K.

Nicki Minaj is a no talent, annoying idiot. I wouldn't watch American Idol this year because of her. It's pathetic that couldn't get someone better. Guess it's a sign of how bad the show must be doing.

TheHonestOne

The bottom line is "Nicki cannot SING" and thats what bothers her the MOST!!! Its called AMERICAN IDOL, so singers should be judged by an American Idol (Mariah)......its not called "DRAG IDOL" or "HOOD IDOL" so Nicki MANaj doesnt belong!!!! She belongs on "Auto Tune" Idol!!!!!!!! She is the reason the viewership is down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrbanksofAmerica

I feel so sorry for Mariah, this was suppose to be an enjoyable experience to help talented singers. . Instead she has to have awkward fights with this bimbo gimmick for ratings. .lol sad

kristine

I cant stand either one of them I hate Nicki More than I dislike Mariah. Nicki is a Foul Ghetto Bitch. and Mariah has no brains. They are both worthless and both Ruined American idol for the Loyal Viewer I really just want to lay hands on Nicki though she's annoying!

Livvie

NM is so gross.

monymom3xs

Nikki you see all these post here? Yeah we hate you, love Mariah so you shut your plastic mouth and learn some manners.