Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Ludowiciflygirl

Why is a clown wit colorful hair and no real voice on a talent judging show anyway? She needs to be replace. Lost all respect for American Idol@ that point and don't watch anymore.

Shellyday

Love Mariah Carey ..... Nicki needs to grow up ,Mariah looks and sounds so much better and I think American idol needs Mariah more than nicki

"Carlton"

I'm just annoyed about hearing about Nicki Minaj impoverish, ghetto ass, hood rat! Sleeping her way too the Top Rlmfão..............

IPadEmpress

Please IDOL DUMP FAT A$$ Nicki and KEEP MARIAH! Nicki SUCKS! She's UGLY and she is a Lady Gaga wannabe!

Kathy17144

Nicki you are the insecure one. You are the reason no one watches "Idol" anymore and the ratings are down. You are a childish, rude person. Get over yourself!

mya89

Nicki is the insecure one she got plastic surgery almost every where on her body. Without her fake looks she would be nothing

mya89

Also Nicki is a selfish bitch she was pregnant at 15 or 16 and she aborted her baby. Look it up people!

mya89

dicosme

Nicki is trash. The only reason she bothers Mariah is because Nicki knows she will NEVER be 1/3 of Mariah. Mariah is more talented, has a natural voice, and is an Amazing performer. Nicki needs to go home and stay there.

Anna S

Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey... Minaj, the
freak

Chris

We ARE talking about the same Mariah Carey, correct? That thug is going to attempt to criticize the immense talent that is Mariah Carey? My bet is that Mariah will refuse to participate with that rapper. Please. Mariah is one of the most talented singers in the world. Give it a rest already.

Truth44

Nicki needs to have a seat & STFU!! I can't stand this tacky a$$ broad & she has no damn talent either!! #Pathetic

50oth

Mariah, You've done nothing when you best a fool.
I would'nt give Nikki the time of day.

DLVCE

Oh my people are mean and crazy! I don't know if Mariah is insecure --doesn't seem to be to me. I know she is "classic" and will be in the industry as long as she wants to be. I do know I turn the channel whem Nikki comments. Nkki is a "fad" and found a market--greata for her. She may very well have "classic" potential; but right now the person whose popularity is based more on "gimmick/fad/ or drama" per say I would say is is more insecure. Mariah personality sometimes onfuses me --but she is very tolerable. I know she and her music/talent is extraordinary and is placed in the genre of the greatest of all time --Whiteny and many more. Where does Manaj fit into that scheme of fantatic-abiltiy?

Carmella Villanueva

I will not watch the show again.
Nikki has to go.
I have too much class to sit and watch that woman.