Nicki Minaj

BLASTS Mariah

You're a Bitter Old Woman!

5/2/2013 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0502-nicki-minaj-mariah-carey-tmz
In case you forgot ... Nicki Minaj STILL HATES Mariah Carey ... and moments ago, she went after the diva AGAIN ... calling her a bitter old woman with no personality.

Minaj just unloaded on Twitter, following a series of heated exchanges on "American Idol" last night.  During the show, Mariah spit a little trash talk Nicki's way ... and taunted her for never having a #1 single on the Billboard Hot 100.

050213_american_idol_launch
Nicki took some shots back at Mariah on the show -- at one point breaking out a cotton swab and telling Mariah to clean out her ears.

But moments ago, Nicki continued the war on Twitter ... telling critics to ask themselves "Why a woman SO successful at her age, is still so INSECURE, and bitter."

Minaj also made a reference to reports that "Idol" producers were recently looking to replace Mariah with former judge Jennifer Lopez:

"All dem #1s but JLo phone ringin? Lol. I guess having a personality, being a secure woman, and giving genuine critique still trumps that." So far, no response from Mariah.

Of course, Nicki and Mariah have been at each other's throats since before the season even began ... 'memba this video from last year?

1002_full_fight_video_nicki_minaj_mariah_carey_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Bob

Nikki is a poor GAGA impersonator with a bunch of bad wigs. She makes faces and acts so affected on the show. She was born in Trinidad (correct), but moved to New York when she was five. I think she is streetish, hoodish and a complete hot mess.
Mariah is the Diva here and Nikki is jealous of her. Nikki, give it up, you will never be more than what you are now......Bantering with Mariah is like boxing with God, "You ain't gonna win, girl.....

David

What is really bothering Nicki is the fact that she could never be as sweet as Mariah.... And that is the bottom line.

Kj711

Nicki had a #1 single. It's called super bass, and y'all can't blame nicki for coming 4 her, she did it first. Mariah bitter and was never asked to be on the show next year... Nicki was. Research boo!!!

stevephengb

**** Mariah! She's just jealous with Nicki cuz Nicki sells more albums these days. Just accept the truth Mariah! Your high vocal range can't save your career anymore.

Suzanne

Kick Nikki of the show.
She makes me sick.
She will be waiting tables in 5 years

Squeeks910

Nicki is a nasty, teeth chattering pig.

Lena

UGH! What does ANYONE see in that moron Minaj? I don't get it. She annoys the crap out of me. I get pissed looking at her. I get pissed hearing her speak? I get pissed even at hearing her name. I guess she was brought on the show to bicker with Mariah ;thus generating "buzz" and ratings but that plan backfired as viewership is down significantly this season. Minaj should leave...or be told to leave...Randi was annoying in his own way...bland...but I wouldn't say he didn't "belong". Minaj hs nothing to offer but ignorance and sensationalism and even in that she's not all that sensational!

Shyla

Nikki need to get over herself what she wants everyone to look like her fake and plastic last time I checked Mariah looks amazing and she has more talent then that rat Niiki will ever have idk y American idol has her as a judge wtf wete they thnking I can't stand Nikki's voice get her off the show and Mariah has every right to act like a diva because she is and will alway be #1

tomimi

Seriously??? "Mingass" feels comfortable enough to take on Mariah!?!? Mariah is music royalty a true singer who is genuine. "Mingass" is nothing but trash with NO talent, a cheap tranny! It's jealousy even Mariana failures are stronger than anything "mingass" could do!

Gil

Nicki is tricki but she look kinda sticki
Wen I looks at her I get kind a sicky.
Her mout is so big and her butt evan bigga
When she wak awa she look jus like trigga.

Iris

Don't you worry Nicky baby, you'll also get old someday... everybody does.

zoey101

haters teamminaj

katie

Nikki is just mad cause she knows no one will remember her!!! I'm ready for her career to be over

Venkatesh k

Nicki Minaj is not bad, I really think this post does them justice however. Review: http://www.bitcandy.com/posers/nickiminaj/pinkfridayromanreloaded

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24