Antoine Dodson

I'm NO LONGER GAY

5/3/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0503_antoine-dodson_tmz
update_bar
10:30 AM PT --
Dodson has posted a video on YouTube lashing out at TMZ because he thinks we implied he "worships Satan"  ... which we did not.

In fact, a YouTube commenter explains it best -- "Just to be clear, the article said that Hebrew Israelites 'believe' in Satan, meaning they believe that Satan exists. Most Jewish people do not believe Satan is a sentient being."

WARNING -- THE VIDEO CONTAINS LOTS OF CUSSING.

gray-bar-update
Antoine Dodson
-- the flamboyant home intruder thwarter -- says he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... so you can run and tell THAT, homeboy.

Actually, Dodson posted a statement on Facebook explaining that he's decided to "renounce myself" -- because, "I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create."

He explains, "I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah."

FYI -- the Hebrew Israelites (also known as the Black Israelites) believe they are the descendants of the ancient Israelites ... but they don't consider themselves as "Jewish." They also believe that Satan exists.

As for Dodson, he explains, "As True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you."

He concludes, "Hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mommyto1

So is gay a choice or not?

David

"I want to multiply" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dezzidrizzy

That goes to show being gay is a choice.. end of discussion

JMP

Oh god. Brainwashed moron. Now all those dumb redneck.bible thumbers are gonna start with the "choose being straight" bull**** again.

SheDontCare

I knew being isn't something you are born with its obviously a life choice....

Soda pop

Good story this sounds serious

Azi

Torah, Torah, Torah

Em

Being gay is not a choice, it's something you're born with. He is just another person thinking being religious is going to cure things. In a yr, we will see him out with his new boyfriend. He is GAY, and no amount of bible thumping us going to change that. You can't fight nature.

ivy4990

Dude you're gay. I would rather you embrace it then to turn around and marry some woman and then sleep with men behind her back

Jayster

"Cocaine... is a hell of a drug."

JennyLH

I remember everyone got pissed at Cynthia Nixon because she said she chose to be gay.

Amy

Any chick that would f u c k him is DISGUSTING!!! And come on dude, being gay or not isn't chosen, it's given at birth.

TheUnknown25

Not homophobic but once gay= always gay. You can't wake up one day and say hallelujah I've been cleansed saying you are now straight. Nah guy, it doesn't work like.

TheUnknown25