Patrick Schwarzenegger

BOOTED from Nightclub

'I'm Gonna Go Beat the F**k Outta the DJ'

5/6/2013 6:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050613_patrick_schwarzenegger_launch_v2
Patrick Schwarzenegger won't be back ... to The Sayers Club ... 'cause Arnold's 19-year-old son was KICKED OUT of the nightclub on Saturday and threatened to "beat the f**k out of the DJ" ... and TMZ has the footage.

Our cameras were rolling outside the club Saturday night ... when Patrick went on the rampage, bitching about the DJ to anyone who would listen.

"I'm gonna go beat the f**k out of the DJ," he told a group of friends while outside the club.

He then continued complaining to another friend, "Everyone around me wants to beat the f**k out of the DJ ... [it sounds like Patrick says 'gay boy'] ... I'll beat the f**k out of him."

"He kicks everybody out of his table, losing money for the club, losing money for the owner."

It's unclear WHY Patrick was kicked out of the club ... or even why he was allowed INSIDE the club in the first place, considering he's only 19.

But as Patrick tries to get into an SUV to leave the scene, he's DENIED by the driver -- and Patrick proceeds to condescendingly wave his hand in the driver's face. Another diva moment.

You know who WASN'T kicked out of a nightclub Saturday night? Joseph Baena.

UPDATE

9:18 AM PT
-- Patrick just tweeted "Excuse my language. I apologize" ... so he's addressed the swearing part, at least.

Jody

Pansy ass little bitch. He learned that waving away gesture from his mother, the one who feels she can park anywhere she wants to as long as it's closest to the fashion boutique she is visiting. To hell with the disabled.

Ozzie X

We all get drunken egos but never get filmed.

Dave

Arnold needs to put a boot in that kids ass before he goes down the Lohan route.

Roman Moroni

I'd blame it on his Mom

Ronron

Arnold, you need to deal with your gay son

Gloryg7

Over entitled stuck on himself sp oiled rotten brat. Put your richie rich hands on me or.my family and YOU are going to jail, and paying out your family trust for any and all damages. Snott nosed brat. I bet thenDJ could mop the floor with you. Your dad is the Termonater.. .not you punk!

JMP

So sick of these spoiled celebrity kids. Maybe if they would have worked for something in their life, they would be more respectful.

OMGEEthatsHER

what a pansy ass little bitch as we can all clearly see that

August

Why is Sayers Club still open? It seems like all of its customers are SPOILED-ROTTEN underage celebrity kids...

Just My Opinion

If you do, I hope daddy makes you pay the dude's bills. Take it out of YOUR pocket. This will teach you to run off at the mouth. This is the best medicine to help kids with diarrhea of the mouth.

BECKER

What was this 19 year old Douche doing in a night club? Looking at the video, it looks like he couldn't kick his own A$$ Just a spoiled little punk

JBuzzLA

Nice to see Maria and Arnold have done such a great job. I mean, he is so concerned that the DJ is losing money and business for the owner and the club. Hate to break the news, but allowing 19 year olds into the club will get it shut down.

Damsel_in_Distress

Why does TMZ always make things sound worst than they truly are? That was boring, much like the writer of this "article" corny jokes. *yawns*

kitnplayn

This is why Americans need to stop blaming the rest of the world for hatred towards them. Your culture is sick. This little pissant doesn't even have hair on his peen yet, and he's gonna lip off after committing a crime. No class...All arrogance. Americans are empty inside.

lanie

Hmmm... I think we might hear of him coming out of the closet in less than 5 years.. that's just a guess..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments