Real Housewives Of NYC

FAT RAISES ...

OR WE QUIT!

5/9/2013 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508-real-housewives-of-nyc
The Real Housewives of NYC have banded together against the Bravo Network -- REFUSING to continue on the show unless they ALL get huge raises, TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us ... LuAnn de Lesseps, Carole Radziwill, Aviva Drescher, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan and Heather Thomson were recently approached by Bravo individually with contract offers to appear on Season 6, which is supposed to begin production on Monday.

But the women were each unhappy with the offers ... and figured they would have more leverage against the network if they teamed up ... just like the cast of "Friends" did back in the day.

We're told the women approached Bravo as a group and made their demand clear -- FAT RAISES FOR ALL ... OR WE QUIT.

Here's where it gets interesting -- sources tell us the network is FURIOUS ... and has told the group they have until Friday (tomorrow) to sign the offers that are currently on the table, or they're all FIRED.

Translation -- IT'S A STANDOFF!!!!!

One thing to consider -- Season 5 of "NYC Housewives" was one of the lowest rated seasons in the show's run.

A rep for Bravo had no comment on the situation.

gary

F@ck you bitches! who need you or watches you. I have a life!

Kelly

Bravo must let them go. The precedent would cost them ten times what the raises will. If the Bravo capitulates, the NJ, OC and all the other casts will pull the same stunt. The NY franchise was flagging anyway.

USArmy

Fire them all and hire new ones. I'm sure there are many more where they came from.

alwaysstayhigh

if i where the producers or whatever this would be my response PEACE B1tches hahaha

Barb

So, quit, already.

bernergirl

I bet Jill and Alex will totally come back... These women are a snooze fest. Find new women!

james

WHO WATCHES THE CRAP ANYWAY..........

James R. - Los Angeles

Ungrateful, greedy f*coming bitches.

Ginger

They want what NeNe gets

Pavl

Is this on cable channels?

Mary

They really believe they are that important to Bravo?

jane

Please NOT a penny more..Get them OFF the air.....These people think they are entitled?...they are worthless

KicksandGiggles

Fire the skanks. There are PLENTY more new skanks ready, willing, and able to parade around doing absolutely nothing with a useless life for the cameras.

RH

I have personally never seen the real housewives of anything. I guess I am missing out. I have never seen Jersey Shore, Honey Boo Boo or Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I can't imagine why anyone would want to watch this stuff. George Carlin said it best, "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that" . That pretty much explains it.

bagladey

Hahahaha, I'm not even going to watch this show anymore because they brought back that nasty Aviva Drescher and boring, beak-mouthed Carole so they can cancel the show for all I care.