Rohan Marley

I'll Be Mr. Mom

When Lauryn Hill Goes to Prison

5/13/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0512_marley_gettyLauryn Hill’s 5-time baby daddy Rohan Marley says he plans to STEP UP his parenting during Lauryn's upcoming 3-month stint in federal prison ... telling TMZ, "I will be there for my kids."

Hill and Marley dated for 13 years -- but never married -- and since they split in 2009, Lauryn has done the lion's share of the child-rearing. The kids range between the ages of 5 and 15.

Rohan tells us he's always been involved in his children's lives ... but says, "I will be there even more while she is dealing with this … to make sure that everything is fine.”

We're told ... Lauryn and Rohan agreed that the kids will primarily stay with family members, with Rohan getting involved as much as he can.

As we previously reported, Hill pled guilty to blowing off 3 years of tax returns -- she's been ordered to turn herself in to authorities to begin her sentence by July 8.

BradDavis

Grammy award-winning singer Lauren Hill has been ordered by a judge to “undergo counseling because of her conspiracy theories.” What was her conspiracy theory? That the music industry oppresses people with actual talent in favor of pumping out mindless nonsense.

EggsOverEasy

Maybe he should just "be there" "for his kids" all the time even when there is no problems.. where the f*ck is dad, dude their YOUR kids too.. all FIVE of them, not a good example bro at least in the media, I hope you are better behind the scenes..

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Why isn't he going to care for them full-time? I don't get it "Daddy"

VOUDOU

Lazy eye, trout mouth, bigot waste of skin

Gretel

That's real nice of him to step up and take care of the kids he fathered. I suppose he will say he's "babysitting" them. I have a question though - If they "dated" for 13 years where does the 15 year old come in?

DaNi

Lauryn new she was screw... another's man..what happened to her is plain KARMA.....

Kaliandra

I'd like to know how she gets jail time and lindsay lohan gets away with everything!

vroom vroom

he is such a loser! with his new wife

OnThree

What about her other kid that isn't Rohan's?

Lisa

Lauryn Hill is so beautiful -I wish she gets her **** together.

shellian

This woman is one of the examples to teach your daughters. You let a man jump up and down on you for more than a decade. You now have 5 kids and you're SINGLE?? He never married her because he never left his wife. She was screwing Wyclef when he was married to. Her music was good, but I don't giver her as much props as everyone else.

NOT ELMO

Rohan Marley
I'll Be Mr. Mom
When Lauryn Hill Goes to Prison...................Shave your head and face...

shewentwhoa

Seriously not paying taxes for 3 years and she gets 3 months? WTF?

FactsCome Easy

You guys do realize that Lauryn tours all over the world. She is sometimes gone for weeks or months at a time. Her kids will be taken care of as they always are. I admit they have the added stress of her being locked up and not being able to communicate freely. They will be fine. I just pray for them and wish them well.

Mumra the Ever Living

He should have no problem watching after the kids. It's not like he has a job or anything, just living large off of Dad's recordings.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments