Boston Bombing Suspect

Supporter UNLOADS

Pressure Cooker 'Is Way Too Heavy to Carry'

5/14/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

051313_tmz_live_sarah_cook_launch_v2
An ardent supporter of the "Free Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" movement fervently believes the Boston bombing suspect is innocent -- and among her points of defense ... a pressure cooker bomb is "way too heavy" to carry around in a backpack.

Sarah Cook called in to "TMZ Live" yesterday to explain why Dzhokhar is innocent, claiming the mainstream media is unfairly turning the public opinion against the 19-year-old without reporting all the facts.

But Sarah's defense is holier than Swiss cheese -- and her worst argument ... Dzhokhar couldn't have carried a pressure cooker bomb in his backpack because they're "way too heavy."

0513_pressure_cooker_getty_sub

FYI, a pressure cooker bomb weighs roughly 30 pounds ... certainly not out of the realm of possibility for a 19-year-old male.

The interview's pretty great ... so we gotta ask ...

Brooke

My co-worker's daughter's backpack for MIDDLE SCHOOL weights 27 lbs.... I think a 19 year old MAKE could lug around a 30 LB backpack... sorry.

Nun ja biz

Ummm she is full of you know what!!

Elizabeth

I agree with Sarah. I think these 2 kids were set-up because of their nationality and because they had backpacks on. If you do the research like she says you will see that their is a possibility that these kids were set up.

AFTRA

does she have eyes????

Just_Me

White chicks are so stupid!

bostondonkey

He is not denying he did it you f*uckin morons!! He is proud of it.. He NEVER said he didn't do it

NOT ELMO

Russian Immigrant Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Killed Many American People, He Should Get The Death Penalty...

all about the money

WTF is there some kind of psychosis where women loose touch with reality and fall in love with Mass murderers, terrorists, and abusers? Charles Manson had a flock of female followers and to this day still has women writing him professing their love to him. Even Jeffy Daumer who was gay had females writing and professing love to him. Now you got women professing love and desire to birth children from this domestic terrorist. WTF is wrong with women (although I am sure there are probably men just as...broken)?

Krissy

There us no question he was involved, but for everyone that believes these two brothers acted alone, you are crazy! To keep their plan so secretive that even the older brother's wife didn't know a bomb was being built in their tiny home, there has to be accomplices.

BB not bb

People have pressure cookers in their homes. When they explode, I don't think there are mass casualties, I think the lid just blows off. There is still an handle on it to keep it from flying through the air.

They also said fertilizer was a deadly weapon in the Oklahoma City bombings. One truckload of fertilizer took out a whole floor of an office building, imagine that.

Well they also say that methane from flatulant cows is causing global warming, leading polar bears to drown from exhaustion trying to swim to the next iceberg.

Is anybody out there awaake? Anbody? Anybody?

Jay

Funny how these idiots can be so sure of his innocence when they have zilch to do with the investigation and were not even there. If this kid looked like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed none of these young girls would even give a sh*t. How sick.

Kev the Realist

It is pathetic that anyone could share this idiots views, unless they happen to be a defense lawyer. He was in the car with his brother which had explosives in it after the bombing. He was there with a bag in his hand that later was blown up ( as gee it contained the bomb). he threw IED's at cambridge police after they killed the MIT policeman ( Yeah right he was an innocent victim just out for opizza night with his brother and decided due to stress to throw ied's at police) then after being sghot several times gets in the stolen car and drives over his brother basically killing him, look at the photos you retard, and then flees. Look up felony murder rules. All of this ios just being created by the media. You and everyone else that believes in his innocence, must be the dumbest people in America. It is just too bad that the police didnt kill this piece of garbage. It is sad that there actually are people in America that are this stupid...

CyndiChainsaW

Oh my God. You people that are defending this TERRORIST are killing me. How much more unAmerican can you be to jump on this you need more evidence bandwagon? I don't know what is worse, the "grown ups" with the conspiracy theories or the dumb teen girls who are glazed over by him being a teen himself. How very un American of all of you! Innocent people, athletes lost limbs and children died! But that's set aside for your bullsh1t arguments? This guy DOESN'T like Americans. Brainwashed by his brother or not, he HATES us, and you defend him? SICKENING.

Jbsux

First off how does this jumbo piece of crap know it is too heavy? That heavily implies she made one which I hope the full force of the law comes down on your dumb asa and investigates every aspect of your pathetic ass life. Also did this dumbass forget the video evidence that shows them walking not normally most probably due to the weight of the bombs or the eye witnesses who saw them place the bag down and walk away and the guy who wad hijacked who said that the two **** bag brothers admitted to the bombing before he got away? OJ Simpson was mord innoncent then these 2 are.

Lena5420

I can't listen to this (I tried for about 10 seconds) until you live through something like this you have no idea what it is like. I was literally woken up to gunshots and helicopters outside my window (that's right I live in Watertown, MA) one street over from where he was found in that boat. I was on lockdown and had SWAT, Tanks and the military on my street not knowing if we were safe from this lunatic. So Sara get your facts straight before mouthing off. An innocent person does not run over his own brother to get away. An innocent person does not throw man made grenaides out of a car. An innocent person does not hijack a car and say hey we are the Marathon Bombers. I'm shaking right now. TMZ I'm so disgusted that you would allow this person anytime on your show. I love you guys and you are all about celebrities and I get my guilty pleasure from you guys. I do not come on here to listen to ignorant stupid little girls who think this terrorist is innocent b/c he's cute or b/c she thinks that a pressure cooker is too heavy. I am so angry. TMZ you should be ashamed of yourselves. TAKE THIS ****ING BITCH OFF OF YOUR SITE NOW!