MJ's Nephew

I Was Molested As a Child

And Michael Helped Me Cope

5/16/2013 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0516-taj-jackson-wade-robsonMichael Jackson's nephew Taj Jackson -- Tito's son -- just revealed he was molested by a family member on his mom's side when he was a kid ... and says Michael personally consoled him after the incident.

Taj dropped the bombshell on Twitter this morning during a tirade aimed at MJ accuser Wade Robson.

During the tweet session, Taj claimed he's in a unique position to judge Robson's sexual abuse allegations because he knows what it's like to have gone through such a traumatic experience.

"That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor," Taj tweeted. Followed by: "I was sexually abuse (sic). By [a family member] on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid."

As for Michael, Taj says MJ "was a support system for me and my mom" during his abuse ordeal ... he even tweeted a picture of a note he says MJ wrote to his mother. The scrawl reads:

"Dee Dee please read this article about child molestation and please read it to Taj (and his siblings) ... it brings out how even your own relatives can be molesters of children, even uncles or aunts molesting nephews or nieces. Please Read. Love MJ."

And Taj makes it clear -- he thinks Robson is LYING for CASH.

"What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening. De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. #Money."

IwuvTMZ

MJ molested me too. I'm going to sue!

Sam Davidson

TAJ also said:

"I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then.

I hate that Wade made me do this, this way. But since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself ... I WILL."

King of TMZ

I have been molested as a child too and I can tell Wade is lying.

mike p

Taj I am going to say what very few MJ fans and even yourself have not done. I think it is horrible what has happened to you and I hope you find peace in your own life. But I also wish that for Wade, I wish you had the strength to do that as well.
please show support for Wade. Part of the healing yourself is helping others of abuse.

facebook.com/waderobsonsupporters

myopinion

I totally agree with Taj!

Elsa

Wade molested Britney Spears, and she liked it.

spader

Michael Jackson was a pedo and it runs in the family, thanks Taj.

Ojay21

Nobody knows that he is lying.. I have been molested and never speak of it to anyone!! So I can we it happening, I guess all the other allegations against mj is false too.. Hmph!!

ABB

Molesting runs in the Jackson family.

Ojay21

The guy have past issues, it's like young girls scared to tell mommy that her boyfriend touched her because the mom lashes out and says she's lying.. Mj fans should back off a bit and please stfu taj

Dose Of Reality

So, what are the details about the how Taj stood up in a court of law and faced his abuser and how his peers mocked him in public school for having sex with a grown man who was super rich and powerful? How did he fair when he stood up under cross examination by a multimillion dollar law team.

Or did fans only expect that of Wade and the others.

Sorry, that's only what they expected of Wade.

Bea

This is the note Taj is referring to:

It was part of a memorabilia sale of MJ's items.

lovegarrison

All those gay guys lying on Michael, he aint the reason they swung the same way.

Anni

Taj i wish u all the best that u can go over it.

UNLEVINED HARVEY