« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

OJ Simpson

I'm Going On Tour!

(If I Get Out Of Jail)

5/19/2013 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0519-oj-simpson-tmz
OJ Simpson i
s already planning life after jail -- despite the fact that his conviction has yet to be overturned -- and priority numero uno: a massive college speaking tour to line his pockets.

Simpson is gunning for a retrial in his 2007 armed robbery case, for which he's currently serving out a 33-year-sentence. If a new trial happens, and his conviction is overturned, Simpson's time behind bars could be drastically reduced.

With high hopes of getting out soon, Simpson reportedly told a source close to The NY Post that he plans to go on a nationwide college tour to make some cold, hard cash speaking about the Nicole Brown murder case.

OJ told the source, “I'm excited. I mean, they teach the 'Trial of the Century' in school, so who better to talk about it than me?”

According to the report, Simpson could make up to $1,000 per speech.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dittos

Hey...he could hook up with Casey Anthony to open the show for him.........just sayin'

Nun ja biz

He is an egotistical bastard. OJ you are where you belong...behind bars.

Laura

So he feels the murderer should be the one talking to college kids about the "trial of the century"? Sure. And it's finally happened---pigs can, indeed, fly.

Onward

Money that would immediately go to the Goldman family, since he hasn't paid them yet for the civil award they won, correct?

sue

oh my

Kev the Realist

So let's see hie is going to get up on stage and:
1. Repeat his oft quoted "I'm devoting my life to find out who murdered Ron and Nicole??????, or will he stand up and admit that he did in fact6 murder them. Either way, I cannot imaging that any college of substance is going to pay him to appear. But all that aside, he will NOT be getting a new trial and if he did he will be found guilty again, and he is where he belongs in jail. He is a murder and a total POS who belongs where he is. Hopefully he dies in jail, which is just for all of his crimes.

Tuna212

Man,where is this guy coming from?Why not just get Lance,Marcia,and all the other idiots to travel with you and retry the case on PPV.Let people then vote online or call in.I vote per house.Or just replay that thing OJ and let people vote.You will get a reality check fast.

popsicleboy16

1,000 per speech? lol.

Kari

I think it's hysterical that he thinks college campuses would pay this murderer to speak about the murder he committed. He probably thinks it will help his case to say this--instead, he just gave the legal system all the more reason to keep him locked up.

Norma Desomd

My head is spinning......I know he is a psychopathic narcissistic, delusional POS but is he kidding?

charl62089

Professional Prisoners Golfers Tour??

oink

Maybe he will go to colleges and Lecture on how to Murder 2 people and walk FREE.

Rhonda

Sad thing is, I'm betting plenty of ppl would pay this murderer to tell his lies, while he pockets the money. I hope the Brown and Goldman families take every penny he even THINKS about making off these deaths!

DownSouth

His conviction will not be overturned, so no worries. The douche bag will continue to rot away his days behind bars.

DeeMaree

He does know that the TRIAL of the CENTURY that he is as giddy as a kid to talk about, was a horrible tragedy brought about by the butchering murder of a young man and young woman. Oh, of course he does.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments