Kim Kardashian

My Baby Shower Invite

Is Better Than Yours

5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-kim-kardashian-invite-tmz
Just how over the top were Kim Kardashian's music-box baby shower invitations? Really, really, really over the top -- and TMZ has the first photo proof.

The invite to Kim K's June 2nd bash -- sent to a guest close to Kanye West -- arrived as a fully functional music box, complete with a spinning ballerina ... dancing to a lullaby version of Kanye's "Hey Mama."

Not only is the invite playing the baby daddy's tune, but the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself -- just in case anyone forgets who this party is REALLY celebrating.

According to the invites, Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff (wife of uber-manager Irving Azoff), Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are hosting the party. Recommended attire ... garden chic. We think that's rich people speak for casual.

Now here's the "Hey Mama" lullaby -- listen and pretend like you were invited.

Majestik

I've read some of the posts asking about proper etiquette and why her family is throwing this shindig. I'm not sure what proper etiquette is in the States, here in Canada, the proper etiquette for throwing a baby shower is supposed to be by the gals that stood in your wedding. It's always been a huge tradition here that the Maid of Honour and Bridesmaids get together when a baby is on the way. If the karstoogians were to follow that line of thinking then yes, having her sisters throw this baby shower would make sense since they were in the wedding party. I wonder if Dina Lohan has her invite yet and if Smeggy is going bonkers in BF because she can't attend. After all, folks, those two attended the bogus wedding, they can't miss out on the bogus baby shower (I call it bogus because of TMZ last post about her and Kanye not wanting baby gifts or a shower and just sending donations to a hospital). LMFAO, after keeping her wedding gifts then claiming she donate to a charity, then selling those gifts on EBAY and then donating the money to her mother's church I wouldn't be surprised at what they do for this baby shower. (WISHING WELL in the middle of the room for checks and cash to go to a charity that ends up right in their pockets anyway).
I wonder how the spokesperson for the Chicago Hospital feels after gushing about Kimye and their generous statement of donations instead of baby gifts then hearing about this baby shower. SNICKER!!!

TJ

Clearly, the only one who is really happy about the pregnancy, is Kris Jenner. It's for her new product line.

TJ

Judging from the photos on DailyMail, Kris Jenner is the only one who is "glowing."

palermo

Attire is garden chic? LOL LOL Does that mean we should wear our good clogs and gloves? These trash probably employ 10 Mexicans, I'm sure they wouldn't pull a weed.

Majestik

Garden Chic = Break out the florescent colored crocs. Pffttttt.

cesar

still better than justin bieber

mystic

DO YOU NOTICE THAT HER FAMILY HAS TO THROUGH HER A SHOWER BEACUSE THE WOMEN HAS NOOOOOO FRIENDSSSSSSSS

FlamingoNut

First off, I'm soooo sick of the K family. But, this invite is adorable. All moms deserve a baby shower; it doesn't matter how much money they have. Rumor has it that it's a 'no gift' or 'donate gift' shower, so what's the harm? She'll probably donate to the Chicago Childrens hospital or similar.

I'm more surprised I'm actually saying something nice in regards to the K family...

christina

I hope she continues to take care of her health and doesn't have to have a c section, if she does, come to www.csectionrecoverykit.com, we can help you!

A Real American

K's parents were robbed. The best part of her ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. And isn't she the street w#ore that had xes with the thing who has an elbow in the middle of his wnker

ugh..really?

I want my 3 minutes back of my life. The stupiest invite I have ever seen.

Bitchmaster

This is so awesome. That will be a collectors item in no time. Probably fetch a million a piece in 5 years or less. I can already see all the A list stars scrambling or praying that they are invited!

Pookie

No amount of fancy invatations is gonna make your baby daddy any less of a douche. They're just gross

Imatter

I'm sorry I can't go 2 the baby shower I'm going to hot 97 summer jam woohoo!

Kabala

She'll never have a bod like the ballerina again - just watch.