Jason Momoa

Ready For Battle

Or Broadway ... Depends

6/6/2013 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

060613_jason_launch
"Games of Thrones" star Jason Momoa doing a traditional Maori war dance is either scary as hell -- or totally non-threatening and ready-made for a musical.

Sorry Jason, but those are some jazzy hands.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

DIRTYMILEZONE

Are you REALLY posting this again, TMZ???

helen

He's just a god. Keep posting it. Might make bieber cry at the sight of a proper man. U know he did the Haka to get the Drgo part in Game of Thrones? And everytime I've seen him interviewed he's cool, nice and funny. I wud pound that ass. It's nice to have a story that isnt about a punk.

Robit

Awesome I love the maori haka.. Its sexy as hell when u watch it , when the New Zealand All Blacks Rugby Team do it before a footie game LOVE IT

todd danks

It's not what polynesians do It's what the Maori in New Zealand do.

Tony

ooga booga - ooga booga ugg ....

Chris

Here is NZ troops doing a HAKA for a fallen soldier it is very touching

campy

Jason Momo? Name change requested please.

cobrazombie

You mean former Game of Throne star... Every character you like gets killed off in that show. Depressing.

BB not bb

OK I had NZlanders attacking me and calling me names for saying this was some kind of spiritual thing. Now the reporter here is saying that it is so demons can enter these people. Which is it?

If demons are winning the games for The NZ Blacks, then they aren't the better athletes, just the more possessed. That is not good sportsmanship either.

This looks a little cuckoo if you ask me. I thought the guy on the left was wearing a life jacket but now I think it is just his fat. How are obese men in grass dresses supposed to be scary? If you held out a Twinkie, they would probably fall to their knees.

BB not bb

Momo and the Mumu Wearers. it could be like the next Gladys Night and the Pips. They look like one of those synchronized soul dance acts.

EEK AAK OOP AH AH.

Dobby

Try posting this to the "Boom Chugga Lugga Lugga Boom Chugga Lugga Lugga song. And yes I'm from the 70s! l

KhaAn

I hope you realize he takes the haka very seriously. So.. broadway, musical... jazzy hands? Yeah, he won't like that me thinks.

Kirsty

Now let get this right......it wasn't filmed on a Auckland beach it was filmed in Wellington at Oriental Bay on a cold and windy day, I know as my daughter and I were there watching them.

Kirsty

Jaytewake

Very upset you guys called this Broadway... A Haka is a traditional dance performed with feeling, you have no idea what was going on or why he was doing it... You think that it's broadway jazz hands offends me... He was trying to embrace our culture which is a very good thing cause our culture is beautiful... Do ur homework... Very disappointed

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments