Vladimir Putin

Divorce After 30 Years

It Was a Good Run, Nyet?

6/7/2013 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

060713_putin_launch
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his wife are calling it quits, and she sounds like she's totally cool with it ... so despite the divorce, it must have been a successful marriage!

Unless ... she's being forced to say nice things? NAH, not in Russia!!!

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Jamoak

Who cares about this douchebag...

get real

30 years and now a divorce? Must have been something BIG!

DaDa

Its saving face to all the chicks he told that he's divorced already. This man runs EVERYTHING, including the country how he wants.

News Flash

Now free the ***** Riot Girls from prison you freakin creep!

News Flash

Can you tell she hasn't had sex in 29yrs?

static

If you're Russian that's one mofo you don't want to be on the bad side of.

OS2Guy

Truth is - Putin is gay. It is only the closeted gay who strikes hard against his own sexual orientation and under Putin's guidance Russia has pushed more anti-gay policies than any time in Russian history. The man is a closeted homophobic queen. There have been thousands of guys like this - rant and rave against homosexuals only to be found sucking cholo in the men's room.

Silly Business

Geezies...I got so tired of listening to holier-than-thou-my-marriage-is-so-brilliant-I'm-gonna-just-keep-talking-louder-than-you-Harvey-until-you-get-tired-and-eventually-give-up Charles during the afternoon show today. 30 years IS a success. A success which can also be defined as "the favourable outcome of something attempted."

They were married 30 years and raised two kids...doesn't sound too bad to me considering other marital statistics these days.

Some may define it as a failure...but it is still a success in my book. Onto Chapter Two and their new successes.

jerry

Life is so lonely .I am a rich single man at present .I need a woman who can love me back .I also uploaded my hot photos on...ŚeekingŔich.Com,.under the name of Jeffery189, u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there...if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!LOLdgsdgsdg sdgd

François "The Break-up Cat"

Looks like she could use a "break-up cat"... just saying...

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

So it appears that ol' Vladimir doesn't have what it takes to satisfy his woman. Such a flaccid little man. His weakness makes his country look weak; I'm sure it would be easy to annihilate Russia in a war, after looking at this guy (or should I say "gay?"). Ha ha.....

futmil

HE'S ONE OF THE POWERFUL AND WEALTHIEST MAN IN THE WOLRD, HE DON'T GIVE A F*** WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT HIM!

TT

Seen the news pics of his new hot girl a former gymnast who is definitely hotter than Holt and deskblonde

BB not bb

Well this woman supported him for 30 years and now he is running off with a young gymnast? I think that is decadent and disgusting. It will lead to his moral decay and inability to lead his nation successfully. If Russia really is ancient Gog, Magog, and Gomer, then they are destined to march on Jerusalem trying to wrest it from the Jews, which is a guaranteed fail.

His actions right now are provoking the whole battle of Armaggedon. Assad is in no position to be accepting missles when they can't even control the rebels. Assad ends up sending all of the missiles to Hezbollah which makes them a threat to Israel. That is provoking israel to attack the missle shipments with then Russia is now ominously declaring an act of war against them.

Putin needs to settle down. He probably won't, but he is heading into the final destruction.

newsjunkie69

He pumps his slave, Medvedev, in the @ss.