Attorney Generals

BONDI vs. HARRIS

WHO'D YOU RATHER?

6/12/2013 12:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0611_attorney_general_rather
Here's Florida's 47-year-old pro-Chad Johnson Attorney General Pam Bondi (left) -- and California's 48-year-old Obama-approved Attorney General Kamala Harris (right).

Question is...

My3Cents

It's Attorneys General not Attorney Generals.

JrzGrl

Congrats TMZ. These are the kind of idiots you get when you ask such sexist comments. Just more of the same on here as of late...

Langston

Test

Sasha

So these accomplished women... In a male dominated field are turned into nothing but sexual objects by TMZ? Colour me suprised!

Sasha

TMZ really trivializes women, their accomplishments, and their plights. I found it interesting how the sought out a source that would call the judge's change of mind as a decision of "personal temperment". Yes... She became a judge by being a spaz... ??? Really TMZ? Also, I'd like to state, HER COURTROOM, HER RULES! And anybody (HARVEY!!!) knows that you are nothing but respectful in a courtroom-- unless you are seriously craving some jailhouse chow.
Good thing I'm boycotting TMZ and their incredibly SEXIST site-- then I can get on with living in my perhaps imaginary world, where men and women are equal.

en Todo Momento!!

lol, wow, the boys are showing off their real charming sides here, aren't they?? is that what your daddy said to your momma, is all i can ask to that.

RAnthony80@aol.com

You have to love Florida Women.

RAnthony80@aol.com

Pam Bondi is Professional, The good looking is just a bonus. I know Pam and if you meet here you too would be impressed with her knowledge.

NAS

the correct grammar is Attorneys General

SakkeL

Kamala, what an awful name literally. In my country, Finland it actually means awful.

steve

The Broward County judge should be ********d by Lebron, the he should make that ho lick her sh!t off his weiner.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2