Kim Kardashian

Gives Birth

to Baby Girl

6/16/2013 12:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0615-kim-kardashian-laborKim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl ... TMZ has learned.

Source close to KK tell TMZ ... it was a NATURAL CHILD BIRTH.  She started having contractions Friday night and went into full labor early Saturday AM.

Our sources tell us the baby and Kim are both in good health. We're told Kim delivered the baby at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center this morning ... 5 weeks early.

Our sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing -- in the delivery room by Kim's side. We're told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling "a little off."

It is the first child for Kim and Kanye.

0615-kim-kanye-gallery-happy

Dina

Kim, I know you are photogenic but when you attempt to smile with your tongue resting on the bottom of your teeth it looks unnatural.

Patti

Really, 5 weeks early. You pay enough money and even doctors and nurses will say anything. Never believe the Kardashians. They always make the stories what they want. Right mama!!!

cluesarethere

I go away for the weekend and ....Wow did I missed a lot. Guess she couldn't take pregnancy any longer and wanted this baby out. Wishing the baby well.. The parents not so much. I'm guessing the baby will be named Katherine or something close to that.

Noel40a

Kris Jenner just stated that the baby is "friggin' BEAUTIFUL ...which means that baby is NOT black!....just saying

george

I can't stand them or their media rush, They have the morals of my alley cat, except I had the good sense to have my cat spayed......too bad Kims parents weren't as diligent!

Martin

Guys, Kanye wasn't there for the entire thing. He was in Zürich Friday night presenting his new album. He really was http://www.20min.ch/people/international/story/-Ihr-respektiert-meine-Musik-nicht---18720675 So no way he could have made it back to LA in time... big fat lie

Sapphiegirl

Well, well, well.....The Kartackian has arrivied. woo hoo

laura

You cant turn a hoe into a housewife.

Kay

I don't think she had a natural childbirth. Kim has a VERY low tolerance to pain.. Maybe by "natural childbirth" they were talking about Kim not having any makeup on.

Publicenemy#2

Ginger Jefferies, the morning anchor on WKBW news Buffalo, N.Y., called Kim Kardashian; Kim Kartrashian when covering the story of their new baby this morning. I hate that show thus I decided to see if anyone could get this information to Ye or Kim so that they can work a little magic themselves exposing our local racists on the news. Here you go.........http://www.wkbw.com/

2cray4

Kim looks so gorgeous in the above photo!

jaimie1294

Congratulations kim I'm so proud of you as a woman and mother despite adversity and negative comments you held your head high. What people forget is it is not our right to judgesome one on mistakes they have made or on apappearance. Good luck to you and your bf.

liquid kitty

Kim claims the baby looks exactly like her guess ray j. was coming out the baby's rear end as well.

danny

Gaind 75 lbs-baby weighed just over 5 lbs, what is she gonna do with that extra 70 lbs.

NC

How nice for Kanye to make time in his busy schedule every 9 months for the mother of his child.

I guess she had to conceive to get even this much time with him...

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments