Kim Kardashian's BFF

I Hope Her Baby Has a

Big Head ... Like Kanye

6/16/2013 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061613_jonathan_cheban_launch
Kim Kardashian's new baby girl is gonna have a HUGE HEAD ... just like her superstar dad Kanye West ... so says Kim K's BFF Jonathan Cheban.

Jonathan -- who pops in and out of various Kardashian reality shows -- was out in LA last night just hours after Kim K gave birth and our photog asked the question on everyone's mind ... will baby Kimye end up with a giant Kanye-sized melon?

For anyone who knows who Kanye West is ... that question has two possible meanings (think about it). Got it. Good.

The crazy part is ... Jonathan actually answered the question -- and it's pretty great.

Now, here's Kanye's head in action ...

TXLA

Loved the sign video! Dumb A#* should watch where he is going!

Mabel Leaf

I didn't bother reading the story...but the title made me laugh. Of course the baby will have a big head!!! How could it not! Those are two big headed people! I love big headed babies!

dangit

Cry baby

Flexin

Ha

dangit

Obviously Kanye is no tough guy like CHARLIE SHEEN

dangit

I LMFAO when Kris Jenner told the media Kim's baby looks just like Kim. Even Kris K thinks Kanye is an ugly MOFO

Truth

We all no whose @$$ she'll have.

Sandi

Kimmies big hole can deal with a big headed baby, no ouchie here. Even after having a baby she is still nasty for too many reasons.

72183

Something about this best friend of hers that creeps me out!

Karma

I hope that the baby is healthy. I also hope the world leaves her alone. She weighs less than 5 pounds. That's medically considered a low birth weight baby there are a lot of risks. The baby needs to be loved and cared for not used as a cast member. Look how messed up Paris Jackson became from media torment and look at Bobby Christina Houston Brown. These kids need normal childhoods. I'd be so sad if this new baby who hasnt done anything to anyone ends up being forced into the spotlight. It's just sad. She deserves a normal childhood.

Dontyouwish*

Umm..could I say, she might be a bigheaded future rapper than, but kim had all this baby fat for nothing she sure fooled us, carring a healthy kardashian baby. Hopefully the baby has her looks..I mean, look @ the aunt kloe her head is bigger than her body..almost. Poor kim..she might of had a stressed pregnacy. Not everything that shines is gold..dosent seem like kim did a good job carrying her baby in those 6ft heels to meh! Vs sketchers sneakers?? Ayyayyyayy Kimmy

LISA

An article about Kanye's head? LMAO!!

Fabienne

I'm going to take a risk here and say "Congratulations to Kim and Kanye"
Can you guys imagine if she were to read these comments while still in the hospital? Surely you don't really mean all these raggy comments. It's a baby, not Lindsay Lohan freely walking around L.A. Calm down FFS. I know, down arrow me but JMO that's all.

Fredsicles

Um who is this fugly man?

Fredsicles

Why does Kim have so many bffs?