Miley Cyrus

You've Got Laryngitis!

6/20/2013 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_miley_cyrus_laryngitis_x17
Wanna see the inside of Miley Cyrus' jacked up throat?? Well, look no further ...

The singer was leaving a medical building in Beverly Hills yesterday ... holding up a medical report which shows she's come down with a case of laryngitis!!!

The doc even includes some images of the inside of her throat ... her inflamed, dilated throat.

Don't worry, it's not bad ... she probably just needs a little rest and some fluids and she'll be good as new in no time (note: we're not exactly doctors).

In the meantime, her new music video sure makes US feel better!

joekidd

Get Well Soon!!!

verlinda

She has the Michael Douglass syndrome

PixieWicked

TMS, do you hate us? Why on earth did I have to sit through that awful video. >.< At least the song is less droning the more I hear it. I am becoming desensitized!

Brian

That looks bad. She probably needs surgery.

carlos lascoutx

...she's gettin her hem's worth.

Lizzie

What on earth was the point of that music video? Let's string together several "shocking" shots and call it a video. Lacking in any kind of substance, which is sad considering she has hyped up her record for months now.

banananutt

Is it just me or is she trying so so so so so so hard... I can't

shuasmum

So, TMZ, where's the video of the pap asking Miley if she's pregnant, and she replied "I'm fvcking sick, you b itch", and then all the paps start telling her how much they love her.... C'mon TMZ, out with it!

jae kae

She turned into such a weird attention whore. This is starting to look familiar... MK Ultra anyone?

Laura

One word... PATHETIC!!

www.accountkiller.com

Maybe she'll sound good now.

Ketielynn

I can't stand Miley anymore (not to mention I think she looks like crap). She, like a lot of other young girls in her position, seems to think/enjoy acting, dressing, etc. like a trashy slut is what she wants to do. I will say she is doing it very well. She is giving Rhianna a run for her slut money!

Elizabeth Alan

I feel if these performers want a thug, street life image and to totally be tough and raunchy, then live it first before you represent it. Go homeless on the street for a year and survive on the talent that is so commonly exhibited by the now adult child star performers. There is a market there for this behavior, but you have to walk that talk and earn you rewards.

Mr. Fusion

TMZ - are you aware that this news story is a HIPAA violation?

dgb

Is this video a Saturday Night Live short?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments