Tish Cyrus

RINGLESS

6/21/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620-tish-cyrus-wedding-ring-AKM-GSITish Cyrus was spotted out for the first time since filing for divorce from Billy Ray Cyrus, and she looked a little lighter ... 'cause her wedding ring was nowhere in sight.

Miley Cyrus' mom was seen running errands near her home in Toluca Lake, CA.

As TMZ first reported, Tish pulled the plug on the marriage, citing "irreconcilable differences." The filing came three years after Billy Ray filed for divorce, but ultimately dropped it in an effort to save the marriage.

0621_billy_ray_trish_footer_v2

Jay

Tish is one hot MILF, I wish I could meet her and do her, I would lick her from head to toe!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Not to worry: Tish is probably getting her tush touched by plenty of guys, probably several at a time; she obviously has a high sex drive.

who-me

opossum stew and hair band dong for the hillbilly groupie

static

My friend Jimmy lives in Toluca Lake.

Rachael

It's great to see she's confident enough that she doesn't feel like she has to wear her ring and pretend everything is fantasic, like Miley does. She's way more desireable than that little beiberish punk kid of hers. Go Tish! Life is just starting for you!

rob

Billy Ray had been Tish's cuckold for the last few years ever since he found out Tish gets around, but Tish got tired of that.

jacklistfd

Wow ! .. My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy passionate manThey met through ~ŚeekingŔich.Com~~ The largest dating site for meeting with successful wealthy guys and classy women (athletes,doctors,CEOs,models,lawyers,celebrities,etc….) Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Live chat. Free to post & browse.Have a try!fgfg

dreamer4u

Sh is a nobody and the reason I believe she is divorcing him is because "the well ran dry"

bcr fan

billy ray and tish never wore wedding rings. they have a ring tattoo which is still in plain sight.

Carl

Someone in the midst of a divorce no longer wearing her wedding ring? Amazing! Thanks for the update TMZ!

Donka Do Ball

She looks like she's just been gang-banged by 20
20-year-olds. Ridden HARD and put away WET.

DianaR

What a ridiculous story.. Ofcourse she's ringless, she's going through a divorce!

Badass2012

Cheating whore.

hoya

nothing like a hillbilly love this cougar is getting her oil change already and billy ll be fine thou, getting young pu**y soon thanks to his Dmoney

Jen

My parents got divorced when I was 19. I feel sorry for Miley because I know divorcing parents tend to unload much more crap onto their kids if they're adults in society's eyes.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments