Aaron Carter

I Got Jumped

Over 'NKOTB' Turf War

6/23/2013 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0623-aaron-carter-instagram
Aaron Carter
is sporting a shiner he claims he got from 4 grown men who were pissed he's performing on "New Kids on the Block" turf ... aka Boston.

Aaron, who posted some gnarly selfies after the fight, tells TMZ he was leaving dinner with a friend last night in beantown, when a huge guy approached him in the parking lot and yelled: "I heard you’re doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."

Aaron claims three other guys then jumped out of a gold Chevy Malibu ... and started the beat down, which came complete with a shot to his face.

The singer claims he landed a few punches before the NKOTB-lovers took off -- "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Aaron says he's performing as scheduled tonight, and he's not filing a police report because it's "girlie."

Two shocking things: Who knew NKOTB fans were so hard? And ... Aaron Carter still sings?

0209_celebrity_injuries_tall_footer

cbear

So when does Justin Beiber play in Boston??? Just sayin!

wendy-uk

Attention. Seeking. Much.

beverlywich

who in the hell thinks you're cute, and why the hell would someone pay to hear you sing, GET A ****ING LIFE!! No one cares if you got your ass kicked.

Caged Gorilla

I know what happened. This lame guy ordered room service for a beer. That beer got him drunk. He thought it would be a good idea to toughen up his image. He punched himself in the face a few times - he didn't see immediate results, so he held his breath and punched himself with a real man punch. With a little bit of redness and slight puff around the eye, he was satisfied with the results. The idiot then started punching the desktop repeatedly about an hour.
My girlfriend and I were laughing as this whole thing was going down, because we can hear him psyching himself up. Finally, my girlfriend told him to shut up and go to sleep. He called room service again for a bag of ice and today, he's on facebook describing an assault that took place in his head :D

someone

as always no surprise he tweets its a joke which we all knew it was because he is a attention whore

Gloria

FAKE! His skin tissue around his eye isn't even swollen, not one bit. I call this one an Amanda attention bit

Amber

Hmm, first off, his "shiner" looks like make-up. I say its all fake and he just wants any kind of attention he can get. Smh

Tammy LM

He's so full of crap!!!!!!! I don't know who he ran his little smart mouth too but he learned his lesson for sure. But a turf war over an 80's boy-band NOBODY and I mean NOBODY cares about is BS! Nobody fights over the New Kids On The Block. You don't get her ass handed to you by huge dudes over The New Kids On The Block. Get Real Aaren!!!!!!! You're a liar! And a lame one at that. I'd rather have said I was beat up by a guy in a big purple Barnie outfit than a New Kids on The Block fan. And for playing a concert in that area. Get off it! Seriously. You don't even get your ass kicked that bad unless you bad mouth the Yankees in New York City, and even then I doubt it unless you're leaving a bar when you do it. Pick a better lie next time douchbag! What's next? You're going to get gang raped by some NSync fans to explain your hemmoroids?

Berserk

This story is laugh out loud hilarious, seems totally ridiculous, but there may be some truth to it.
One possible theory is that one of the Wahlbergs has a beef with Aaron Carter, possibly Mark. During 2010-2012, their brothers's boy bands formed a supergroup called NKOTBSB. In 2013, they're officially disbanded. Perhaps there was some bad blood involved in their breakup.
Also keep in mind that Marky Mark is a convicted felon for the same kind of behavior. Prior to becoming famous, Marky Mark used to randomly attack people with his gang, and still maintains the same loser friends today, which is what gave him the idea for the show "Entourage".
Gang losers are territorial and these particular thugs claim to worship Donnie Wahlberg's band, which seems like a red flag to me. No normal gangs I've heard of worshop Boy Bands. This could've been premeditated.

Livvie1

Someone thinks he's pretty? Damn Boston...never knew there were random roving gangs of New Kids lovers roaming the streets lol.

Ray In PV

Slow ticket sales huh? Could've thought of something else though... aliens perhaps...more believable.

Xeonlive Photos

Yes he is still singing and the girls pack the places to see him lol. Here are some photos from a show Aaron did on May 4, 2013. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.580703821950478.1073741831.430734466947415&type=1

alphatino48

Moral? Next time don't go to Boston without the Backstreet Boys watching your back. :-/ Horribly unbelievable story.

alphatino48

What's next? A Nickelodion actor getting jumped in Anaheim. "This id Disney, b I t c h!

Bagman