Miley Cyrus

We Apologize ...

You Are Smoking Hot

6/26/2013 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

062513_miley_launch
We totally scoffed at Miley Cyrus when she claimed the top spot on the Maxim Hot 100 list -- and now we're making a formal retraction ... because she's twerked herself to everyone else's top spot too.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

jo

just because you burn coal doesnt make you hot

jdelaney

How can so many people even tell what Miley looks like with their heads buried so far up her ass?

Alex D

there is a carcass of a horse roadkilled by the 5 fwy, and it is more attractive than this skinny, pathetic teethy, anorexic, talentless, entitled brat, but then again, her handlers seem to be paying TMZ a lot of money to write that she is hot

Bill

Are you kidding???!!!! TMZ has no taste in women. I love the reporting and stories , but the actors on the TMZ show are horrible. The blonde surfer is a joke. Harvey is great.

Miley is grossssssssssssssss. WAKE UP TMZ

azone

what a joke. every time I see this person I get a visceral reaction. She's vile, ugly, looks like a boy.

Brittany Long

Just cuz she wears different makeup and did some pilates now she's hot? Lmfao I look better than her after staying up for five days, She has no curves and nothing going for her, She is even uglier without it. The hair is horrid. Stop using so much bronzer you're not J.Hoe.

Brittx

eww!! unless u like the whole "boy" look then i guess? but hell to the no does she loook good. in this pic she looks anorexic

NJ

Sad that the follow tmz audience is hating on a beautiful woman. Yes, her hair style is awful, and yes her gums are ****kked, but how many here can stand in front of a mirror naked and say I look damn good? Any uncir***cised man cannot. Any woman who is fat cannot, any woman with disproportionate boobs cannot.

LA Clinician

She is very fit...

But my guess is she has to be someone's "type."

yasamin

hey shut up all of you she is gorges! all of you are a bitch ! sorry but you don't talk about a animal we talk a bout some one and i love her she is messing! she do every thing she want and its doesn't hurts any one so just shut up when you don't want say good things!

George

OMG, she is soooo NOT hot. Too skinny, flat butt, ugly tattoos and that nasty tongue. But even looking just at her body, she is just not hot at all. She has the body of a 17-year old boy.

Hello My Name Is....

without a stylist and make-up artist she's barf-ugly - I'm way hotter and I'm in my late 30's - let's dissect Miss Cyrus to support my statement - she has a rather weak looking chin, her smile is bow-shaped, showing a goodly amount if horse-teeth, a rather high forehead an no cheekbones - oval shaped head - her body is average for someone at a body wright of 110 - 115 - there is zero muscle tone - and although her abs and hips are sharp, I would expect that of someone at this body weight who starves themself to keep their weight down. All and all I would say that she is Not Hot but just an average skinny girl who has just entered her twenties, it will be a difficult job for her to maintain her body given her lifestyle and genetic body shape (mesomorph). Her facial features are not hot if you compare to the ideal face shape - heart-shape with large eyes and high cheek-bones. Therefore Miley is not hot - but her stylist and make-up artist should be given awards for the job they've done in creating this illusion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4