TMZ Live

Brown vs. Beauty Queen

The Violent Accusation

6/26/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

062513_tmzlive

Chris Brown got slapped with hit and run charges after his fender bender with a Russian beauty queen -- but we spoke to the woman today, and it sounds like their could be some holes in the case.

Plus, EX-Patriots star Aaron Hernandez gets charged with murder ... because of bubble gum. It's true ... some pretty amazing police work led cops to Aaron's doorstep, but will it be enough to convict him?

And, Paula Deen turns on the waterworks to defend her n-word scandal ... and she somehow manages to dig herself into an even bigger hole. Do you feel sorry for her?
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) We talk to the women who claims Chris Brown rear-ended her -- and she reveals one tiny detail that could clear him of the allegations.
(10:00) New England Patriots star TE Aaron Hernandez has been charged with murder ... and it's probably the first time ever that piece of bubble gum could take someone down in a court case.
(14:00) Justin Bieber -- being sued for his first alleged fight with a photographer.
(18:00) We give you an inside look at how photographers try to feed us BS about their photos, and how we have to find out the truth before we post them.
(24:00) Prince Jackson gives damning testimony in his father's wrongful death trial.
(28:00) Paula Deen turns on the waterworks ... and manages to dig herself an even deeper hole.
(32:00) Miranda Kerr admits ... she does need a man in her life.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Miley Cyrus ... we owe you an apology.

IN MY OPINION

CB is a PUNK

KnuckleDragger

I find it odd watching Harvey flip through his pages while he's looking somewhere else. 'Sup with that, Harvey? That a nervous tick like constantly pulling your pants up?

KnuckleDragger

Skyper...get a job!

KnuckleDragger

Get rid of that Collin Farrel wannabe, he grates on me!

Danielle

RoL has a new story on the person that is suing her, it appears the woman that is suing her stated in her own deposition that she never heard Paula use the "N" word or make a racial statement. This has all been an extortion attempt in my opinion.

unbelievable

unbelievable

KnuckleDragger

I got a feelin' after Paula Deen's crucifixion...she's gonna end up somebody else's n*gger to pay her bills.

KnuckleDragger

I don't think that was genuine, either. And the quasi-Popeye statement, "I is what I is...", that was pathetic!

Danielle

What has Paula done that shows her being racist? Actions show racism and Paula has not shown actions that show her as a racist.

Wow ...

There is a big difference between needing a man and wanting to share your life with one.

SunnyAutumn

I am really good with this stuff. Next up, Harvey and his harem of barely legal, fresh-faced 18 year-old boys will be exposed on Radar Online. Remember, you heard it here first.

KnuckleDragger

I was hoping that Raquel wouldn't open here pie hole. Obviously TMZ thinks her opinion counts. That's affirmative action for you.

KnuckleDragger

Yes, Raquel, now that you're pregnant...maybe you should have gotten a dog for that "late night" snuggle.

D-INCARNATION

Raquel needs a man to go get her fast food

Kiranda

Raquel, my husband is my best friend. I couldn't deal without talking to him every day, and the kids couldn't either. We're a family unit. We're separate people, but then we're also part of that core unit. I need him, we all need him, and he needs us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments